Sky Bet Horses Offer

26 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

At work so no big write up and only had a quick look. Went for OASIS CHARM as i often follow the Appleby and Buick partnership. 

Have them again in the 2000 Gs. 

Best of luck Jagfox but can't stand Dettori

Well in mate, Oasis Charm hosed home in first.

25 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

At work so no big write up and only had a quick look. Went for OASIS CHARM as i often follow the Appleby and Buick partnership. 

Have them again in the 2000 Gs. 

Best of luck Jagfox but can't stand Dettori

Ya beauty, had £20 on it at 7/1. :thumsup2

Money Back offer for 1.50 at Chester today, if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd.

A depleted line up with 4 non-runners. I fancied Kinks but he's one of the three. 

I find Chester a hard venue to predict winners but it can throw up some big priced winners.

I've taken a speculative punt on Arthur's Spirit at 14s. 

No luck yesterday. No Lippy looked very good tbf. 

Today I've plumped for Sir Maximilian currently 10/1. An experienced campaigner who has won this race in the past. Not an ideal draw but has plenty of pacesetters in the race and will hopefully swoop late on.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

No luck yesterday. No Lippy looked very good tbf. 

Today I've plumped for Sir Maximilian currently 10/1. An experienced campaigner who has won this race in the past. Not an ideal draw but has plenty of pacesetters in the race and will hopefully swoop late on.

Gone for Boundsy. Won here twice last year and a couple of seconds the year before. Not in great form this year and has a bad draw apparently, so 20/1. Holds the course record though at 6f.

Todays race at Lingfield is a tough one with the likes of Moore, Dettori and Kirby having made the trip for what looks like a high class day of racing. A potentially tough nut to crack with many of these new comers winnng well on debut. The obvious fav is the O’Brien & Moore partnership of Flatterin who won by an incredible 10L on her second start . Dettori rides the highest rated horse in the race in Stream Strong.

Me though I have decided to take a gamble on Adam Kirby’s mount PERFECT CLARITY. Only ran once and was a comfortable winner at Nottingham by 2 lengths so I’m hoping she can kick on and show her early potential at a decent 10/1. 

The other horses with potential is Lady of Shalott who won on debut  at Yarmouth and the main danger for me Cecchini who won on her only start breaking the juvenile track record. 

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Gone for the outsider Island Brave purely on its win record.

I've had a nibble on Crowned Eagle. Seems to be the speedster in the pack.