Sky Bet Horses Offer

The O’Brien horses seem the pick of the bunch however these two year old races can through up an unlikely winner. I’m going a fiver on I’ll Have Another. Johnston  trained and De Sousa on board.

58 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Down in York for todays racing traveled down yesterday so no betting yesterday feeling a touch tender this morning and although Sydney Opera House looks the one to be on. I fancy Norway at a decent price however at a bigger price I’ve plumped for Nate the Great cause im chasing money for York

Nate for me too. Stable seems in decent form with Soldier's Call running a big race in France,and Nate has never been too far away when running in listed races.

Best day I’ve had by a mile

Some fucking cookie you! I followed your entertaining reads about Cheltenham, then you go on a run of winning f**k all, and now you decide to go and pump the bookies without sharing your ideas first! Lose in public, win in private. Gawd dang!

10 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Some fucking cookie you! I followed your entertaining reads about Cheltenham, then you go on a run of winning f**k all, and now you decide to go and pump the bookies without sharing your ideas first! Lose in public, win in private. Gawd dang!

I did say Norway was the fancy in the first but i was a greedy dick going for a bigger price to be fair:lol: 

With the run I’ve been on that came out of absolutely no where on Saturday. Hopefully a sign of changing times. I’ve been dreadful all over the shop not just on the sky first races. 

Edited by diamond_for_life

9 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

I did say Norway was the fancy in the first but i was a greedy dick going for a bigger price to be fair:lol: 

With the run I’ve been on that came out of absolutely no where on Saturday. Hopefully a sign of changing times. I’ve been dreadful all over the shop not just on the sky first races. 

A £1 5fold would have been nice. :P

Do we know what race is the selection  tomorrow? First race at Ascot?

ETA: Yup, first at Ascot on Champions Day. Looks like a toss up between Stradivarius and Flag of Honour. I fancy the former so I'll probably give this week a miss.

Edited by jagfox99

17 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Do we know what race is the selection  tomorrow? First race at Ascot?

ETA: Yup, first at Ascot on Champions Day. Looks like a toss up between Stradivarius and Flag of Honour. I fancy the former so I'll probably give this week a miss.

Sums this race up for me. I will be having a bet on The Tin Man in the sprint as he loves Ascot,will handle the going,and has previously done me some decent turns.

I'll also be having a cheeky wee e/w interest in both Lighting Spear,which I thought should have beaten Recoletos (2nd fav and well tipped for today's race) when they last met in France,and in South Seas in the last which looks like it's been waiting on this type of going ,wears first time head gear,and has almost a stone less than it carried in its previous outing.

11 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

Sums this race up for me. I will be having a bet on The Tin Man in the sprint as he loves Ascot,will handle the going,and has previously done me some decent turns.

I'll also be having a cheeky wee e/w interest in both Lighting Spear,which I thought should have beaten Recoletos (2nd fav and well tipped for today's race) when they last met in France,and in South Seas in the last which looks like it's been waiting on this type of going ,wears first time head gear,and has almost a stone less than it carried in its previous outing.

I'm on South Seas in a patent from Ben Linfoot's SL column.

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

Sir Erec into 5s and the front two slightly drifting. Sky Bet must be keeping tabs on me :lol:

Stuck twenty on Stradivarius with a 6/4 offer on Hills. £30 profit can't grumble...

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

After the other weekends winnings im still going well with two crackers tonight. Form is temporary class is permanent and all that :lol: 

D23854ED-2945-4FBA-9400-EE10BCA95F46.png

0C56524A-9391-4720-813F-851DC7207B33.png

Not bad :lol:

11 hours ago, Gazman1966 said:

Looking at these skybet slips on receipt Id I realise they tell you how many bets you have placed.just checked mine not quite at the 8600 mark but still a worry .keep up the good work and roll on the jumps

Aye i bet every week normally 1/2 days during the week and then the weekend but its my hobby. I have a budget and i will stick to it. If I didn’t win anything after a few races I wouldn’t keep betting. I have a mate who goes chasing sticking £100 on even money shots or doubling up short price favourites all logic goes out the window with him its madness. Not a nice sight he but insists on betting. 

Edited by diamond_for_life