Sky Bet Horses Offer

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Not much so far. Fiver each on Frodon, Fiddler On The Roof and Who Dares Wins. 

Good shout on Diesel D'Allier. Worth a wee e/w nibble.

Cepage is running so might have a bet on him. 

If anyone doesn’t want to support Frodon they are absolute dead inside 😂

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Paddy Power have a Skybet type deal again at Wolverhampton 2.45, stake back for betting rather than cash.

They've also got a similar thing for all days on first day of racing at Cheltenham.

1799641622_Screenshot_20200307-134700_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.bd27d220d114235fb2f6a4071eaf0815.jpg

Stuck a fiver e/w on Nonios too so not bad. Took Assimilation on ITV7. That would have been some tricast 🤷‍♂️

Spoiler

1555444114_Screenshot_20200307-134935_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.88466337af81bbc31e8e537c69369865.jpg

1553710689_Screenshot_20200307-134955_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.6179600dc348fb7ccba89fb0cb68a50d.jpg

Apparently didn't hit e/w on Nonios 🤷‍♂️

1.50 at Uttoexexter today. No wins on the Cheltenham offer so hoping that Ostuni goes in today for Paul Nichols and Bryony Frost today.

Edited by jagfox99

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

1.50 at Uttoexexter today. No wins on the Cheltenham offer so hoping that Ostuni goes in today for Paul Nichols and Bryon Frost today.

Good to see trans jockeys getting their chance with big stables. 

Weirdly could’t care less. After yesterday (Goshen, Latest Exhibition and Column of Fire) my interest for any betting this weekend is at zero. 

Had a look Back and off the back previous and the Saturday after Cheltenham I tipped a 22/1 shot that romped home in the 1:50 at Uttoxeter. Better times when I had some spark. As for the race this year it’s slightly different in terms of who’s in it and I do fancy Jagfox punt on Ostuni. No big write up for me and weirdly since the begging of January and the jump season I’m £360 in profit on the sky bet offers yet still feel scunnered. Flat season ahead will be a different ball game so will try enjoy the rest of the jumps hopefully starting next week. Good Luck folks always like to see the bookies take a hammering. 

5 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Weirdly could’t care less. After yesterday (Goshen, Latest Exhibition and Column of Fire) my interest for any betting this weekend is at zero. 

Had a look Back and off the back previous and the Saturday after Cheltenham I tipped a 22/1 shot that romped home in the 1:50 at Uttoxeter. Better times when I had some spark. As for the race this year it’s slightly different in terms of who’s in it and I do fancy Jagfox punt on Ostuni. No big write up for me and weirdly since the begging of January and the jump season I’m £360 in profit on the sky bet offers yet still feel scunnered. Flat season ahead will be a different ball game so will try enjoy the rest of the jumps hopefully starting next week. Good Luck folks always like to see the bookies take a hammering. 

I doubt there will be any more racing for a while after today, hope I'm wrong. It's not the crowds that are the problem, it's the bars, restaurants and related transport I think.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I doubt there will be any more racing for a while after today, hope I'm wrong. It's not the crowds that are the problem, it's the bars, restaurants and related transport I think.

Read it goes ahead closed doors in Ireland and Scotland but that doesn’t make much sense as they’ll still need ambulance staff, a doctor or two and medical volunteers? 🤷🏾‍♂️

How we all doing folks? Don’t want to darken things in here with current times so here’s a wee race from Dundalk today to see what you think. Bookies were making a big deal of it as it’s the only local racing on tv and a chance for Irish Racing to shine. Me I think personally Irish racing is corrupt as f**k and not even subtle about it. I’ve spoke about Irish racing before. Whilst I’m in no doubts UK racing can be bad for it check this out. 

2:30 Dundalk - Yuften rated 95 carrying 10st2, Tony the Gent rated 78 carrying 10st2. Yuften with 17 pounds in hand. At 12:00 Yuften was 2/5 and by race time went out to 6/4. Tony the Gent went into odds on by the off.  Both horses owned by Denis Hogan. Just have a watch and read the comments. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RacingTV/status/1241010848761548802

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

How we all doing folks? Don’t want to darken things in here with current times so here’s a wee race from Dundalk today to see what you think. Bookies were making a big deal of it as it’s the only local racing on tv and a chance for Irish Racing to shine. Me I think personally Irish racing is corrupt as f**k and not even subtle about it. I’ve spoke about Irish racing before. Whilst I’m in no doubts UK racing can be bad for it check this out. 

2:30 Dundalk - Yuften rated 95 carrying 10st2, Tony the Gent rated 78 carrying 10st2. Yuften with 17 pounds in hand. At 12:00 Yuften was 2/5 and by race time went out to 6/4. Tony the Gent went into odds on by the off.  Both horses owned by Denis Hogan. Just have a watch and read the comments. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RacingTV/status/1241010848761548802

I had 4th at 25s ew. Oh well 🤷‍♂️