Sky Bet Horses Offer

6 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

1.50 at Cheltenham, money back for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. 2m 4f Chase on decent ground. 

A real puzzle for me today. Quite a few front runners with some decent hold up horses too. Market isn’t giving too much away and hard to put a line through many of the ten runners.

I have taken a chance on Cepage who is a consistent sort but no sure thing.

Any thoughts on this or any other races today?

Good luck anyway as always 👍❤️💛

Jammy basturt. Good work

5 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Well I’m Jagfox superb again mate. Had to settle for a close 3rd money back at least. With better jumping Spiritofthegames may well have one

He was beaten on the line last time out as well. Put me off him tbh.

3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

He was beaten on the line last time out as well. Put me off him tbh.

Aye was never a horse I fancied tbh mate as recently Skelton hasn’t impressed me. I had a £5 on Cepage as I usually have a wee side bet on yours as you know unless we go with the same horse. Was a good days racing to watch actually did you have much else on?

42 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Aye was never a horse I fancied tbh mate as recently Skelton hasn’t impressed me. I had a £5 on Cepage as I usually have a wee side bet on yours as you know unless we go with the same horse. Was a good days racing to watch actually did you have much else on?

Had a few but no where with them. 

27 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Anyone looking at this today? Its money back for 2nd only but only 5 runners. Cant see past the favourite. 

Aye, Call me Lord looks pretty much unbeatable so naturally I've gone for the 125/1 outsider, Benson (and hedges). :1eye

Eldorado Allen might have a decent chance. Quel Destin is more of a chaser but could go well. Call Me Lord is a firm favourite but no real value at odds on.

Apparently I put a fiver ew on Benson last night 🤷‍♂️

Good luck lads. (I'll certainly need some).

Edited by jagfox99

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Missed the bit when Benson's rider fell off, commentators said he was doing well? Been trailing in last till then..

Just watched it there on Sporting Life. As you say he was nowhere then came just into contention 3 out but lost his rider at the second last. Quel Destin looks one for the notebook.

13.50 Newbury - Betfair Bet In-Play Handicap Hurdle - Money back as cash if 2nd 

Another open race with few if any you can write off with any confidence.

I've gone e/w on Versatility. Good luck lads.

15 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Vive le Roi.

19 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I was on Versatility till I read this and now I’m questioning do I switch to Ainchea as I’ve been rotten all week. Had a few days at the all weather racing and I honestly went 2 full meetings without a winner. 

2 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

I was on Versatility till I read this and now I’m questioning do I switch to Ainchea as I’ve been rotten all week. Had a few days at the all weather racing and I honestly went 2 full meetings without a winner. 

I've had a few up. No great shakes unless I get a couple of winners today lol.

Value has maybe gone on Versatility. I got him 12s or 14s. Into 7s last I looked.