Sky Bet Horses Offer

2.40 Cheltenham, 3 places. The bookie's tipsters seem to want us to bet on Soviet Pimpernel, was thinking about Kaizer but as usual settled on the outsider Effernock Fizz, more in the hope that the other horses veer off on the wrong track and she canters over the line on her own.

Can’t say I am disappointed to see the back of the flat racing although Godolphin have a few at Newmarket. I was working last night so got to watch the breeders cup too but can’t say I’d have picked many winners. 

As for today I feel I’m back to what I do best but having said that I’ve been dreadful at this for months. Think 6/7 since my last winner so today’s the day I get back on track. 

A tight wee race on offer today and a few will fancy their chances as for me though I was looking at Cougars Gold then Jagfox f**ked it 😂. Since you are keeping it in the family mate I will see your Bowen’s and raise you the ever dangerous Skelton's on West to the Bridge

Going by most of the betting information sites it’s a shootout between Charmant and the last day. 

Today’s winner however is Solar Impulse. Running pretty well this season and finished second off this mark in its last race. Has form on soft ground and hopefully it’s suited by the left handed track today. 

so you can scratch that one out good folks good luck today as always 

46 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Decided to plump on the Scottish hopeful who has never won outside of Scotland. It wins, Scotland wins and Airdrie wins. Today’s a good day 

A mug’s Treble? 👀👀👀🤔😂😂😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿⚪🔴⚫