Sky Bet Horses Offer

I'm staying away from Cheltenham this year, apart from an each way trixie I put on a while back. All these great looking offers just make me spend more and I know f**k all about horses anyway. Money back for losing bets isn't quite so good when you have to bung it straight back on a race with no offers.

I've taken a reach on Ben Pauling's Gowiththeflow in the opener tomorrow. The trainer won this last year and may see this as a chance to get in the prize money. He has an interesting number in the 2.50 as well. 

Working today so not able to get much of a look and not got time for write up today. Can’t ignore Samcro who I really can’t see losing. One of the safest bets of the festival in my opinion. 

I don’t do favourites though as I’ve often said so went for a horse who can run well in the heavy going VISION DES FLOS. 

Good luck again all

E80D18D6-6141-4664-B6AD-4FD667CFB336.png

29 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Working today so not able to get much of a look and not got time for write up today. Can’t ignore Samcro who I really can’t see losing. One of the safest bets of the festival in my opinion. 

I don’t do favourites though as I’ve often said so went for a horse who can run well in the heavy going VISION DES FLOS. 

Good luck again all

E80D18D6-6141-4664-B6AD-4FD667CFB336.png

I was considering him too. A good chance, imo.

Put this in the tips one too as i dont know who reads this thread and since its the last day lets hopefully smash the bookies

So its the last free race of the festival with sky bet. So far overall im sitting at £560 profit for the meeting which is incredible to be honest. Last year was my worst year losing nearly £1000 when i went chasing on Gold Cup day like a dick. Going into this years gold cup day with a completely different mindset today and there is a few bit price winners to be had today. 

In the first race today I am rulling out Apples Shakira as i have it in a double with Might Bite that I put on during the week. Appleas Shakira again like Samcro comes in at a short price which I wouldn’t back on a free bet offer. 

With that said I looked at this for quite a while this since i got home yesterday and made sure I was happy with my decision after rushing yesterdays pick. I have to say I was disappointed with Terrefort’s stamina and expected more at the end at the end but a worthy winner was Shattered Love who looked superb throughout. Looked at it again last night though and still could easily have made a case for others too. 

Todays race features Redicean who makes the step up to Grade 1 having won its first 3 hurdles and has to be a danger. After yesterday surely Elliot’s runner Farclas cant be rules out. Me though I’ve went for one of the Mullin’s runners in MR ADJUDICATOR who beat Farclas in a grade 1, its on a hat-trick bid and the Irish have dominated Cheltenham so far so it would be no shock to see another irish winner in the first race despite Apples Shakira being so short in the betting market. 

61234C34-F633-4EFF-980C-A9F0D0C8A2AB.png