Sky Bet Horses Offer

Well done mate didn’t even realise it was on today. Wikl gear myself up for tomorrow

Hoping Thistlecrack makes a successful return to the track in the next race- tired at the end but will come on a lot for that. Impressive win by Beer Googles.

Rather than boring you by writing why I’ve ruled out every other horse will keep it short and sweet today. 

Main Danger Air Force One

My pick JABULANI. Handicap debut so very much unexposed. Won last outing on todays conditions (soft) at Lingfield. Fresh looking youngster so fingers crossed. 

0F6622B7-B0FE-4686-9035-65738A824AF6.png

4 races lost in a row now. 4 being my worst so hopefully get back into the swing of things today.  Haven’t won a race since breaking the grand barrier. So its £290 spent and £1001.66 returns. 

Todays effort I don’t know why i picked my horse today. Well i do but its form is pish :lol:

Today I am on Goodtoknow. How do i sell this one lol. Well it won its last race its had on todays going (soft). Finished 2nd and only 6 lengths behind One for Arthur just before the national. Finished 13th in the national but I didn’t get its preferred ground. The good thing though it shows it can jump round these fences safely. Bad point is it unseated its jockey in its last race. 

This race could be anyones the jumps here can always take a few scalps. Main danger for me Blaklion as it was 4th in the national and looked solid on its return finishing half a length behind the impressive Bristol De Mai. 

As usual bet with caution I’ve provided one winner and 3 losers since tipping which at level stakes of £10 leaves a £60 profit. I ain’t a tipster or ITK its all done off my own back. 

Again let me know what you guys are on and what you fancy. 

Edited by diamond_for_life

Blaklion a joy to behold yesterday, far too good for the field and was very very impressive. The gamble of the long odds I suppose. 

Could be doing with getting a winner as im starting to doubt my picks after 5 loses in a row. 

I feel todays horse has a great chance and in all honesty I would even go as far as saying its my most confident pick in months. Yes I should learn to keep my mouth shout but im expecting todays horse to go mighty close if not win. 

Gracemount in the 1:30. 

Not even mentioning a danger horse as this is the danger :lol:

So 6 in a row now and if truth be told im getting desperate. 

I picked the winner last week and decided to back against it as it was the favourite. Today for only the second time since doing this i am taking the favourite today. 

Not because its the fav but because its the horse i do think will win. Starchirect ran well the last time i took finishing second behind a short prices favourite. Today though I am on CLAN DES OBEAUX. I don’t usually like betting a horse carrying top weight either but to me a cracking horse of Paul Nicholls who competes well in grading races. Fingers crossed today

28 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

So 6 in a row now and if truth be told im getting desperate. 

I picked the winner last week and decided to back against it as it was the favourite. Today for only the second time since doing this i am taking the favourite today. 

Not because its the fav but because its the horse i do think will win. Starchirect ran well the last time i took finishing second behind a short prices favourite. Today though I am on CLAN DES OBEAUX. I don’t usually like betting a horse carrying top weight either but to me a cracking horse of Paul Nicholls who competes well in grading races. Fingers crossed today

Going for Starchitect then. :P

Went for Clan Des Obeaux this morning @ 7/2

Eta - heard a whisper about Fintry Flyer in the 4:35 at Newcastle. Currently at 7/1 but a lot of money going on it in the bookies in Dundee. Also tipped by the Sporting Life today

51 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Went for Clan Des Obeaux this morning @ 7/2

Eta - heard a whisper about Fintry Flyer in the 4:35 at Newcastle. Currently at 7/1 but a lot of money going on it in the bookies in Dundee. Also tipped by the Sporting Life today

Cheers mate win or not i always appreciate a tip