Sky Bet Horses Offer

Supperb again yesterday Jagfox had a look at yesterdays race again after I saw your win and still hadn’t a clue were I could have started. 

Today im afraid it will be no shock to see I’ve went for a lower price horse. Have to go with who i think wins the race and although giving Yanworth 5 pounds WILLOUGHBY COURT is the superior jumper so im hoping thats enough to see me win again. 

Your horse loves the mud Jagfox so it certainly can’t be ruled out best of luck mate. 

A8E2FFE8-33BA-4931-86AE-0EC2E0C64F9E.png

So as it stands to this point it is £350 spent (including tomorrows race). A return so far of £1041.66. Thats a profit of £691.66 with tomorrows race still to come. Certainly pleased with how this has went but one winner my last 7 has been sore to take. 

On to tomorrow and its the 1:35 at Chepstow. I’ve changed my mind on this one twice which I will no doubts regret. After much deliberation I have finally managed to settle on FAMOUS MILLY. Its a juvenile hurdle so none of these horses have great experience but in MILLY’s two runs over hurdles she has finished 2nd and 1st. The win came on heavy. My hope is she can pick off the opposition in the later stages off the race but I could make a case for 2 other horses.  Neither suprisingly is the odds on favourite. We Have A Dream no doubts a great horse but could struggle in testing conditions so fingers crossed. 

2D9A8715-7B97-4BB6-8CFB-DB2A623C43DE.png

Put an insanely big very drunken bet on this last night and cashed it in just before the race when I saw that the max return on 2nd was £20. Whew! Hope the horse is ok, heard she went down at the last. 

Rite time to get back on track and today I have went for the outsider of the field WESTERN CLIMATE. This horse is 2 for 2 since being switched to fences. It looks a good stayer and its wins came on Good to soft and Heavy so seems versatile. This race harder than the previous 2 but a horse on the up and it gets my vote today. 

3526BEA6-8A55-47F5-B52D-DC2D8271F707.png

So todays race is the 1:50 at Ascot with the favourite floating around at odds on. 5/6 last i checked. 

That of course is absolutely nae interest to me its all about trying to find the longer odds and getting some value. I dont expect to win every week I just want to see the horse run well and give us a chance. Was rather underwhelmed last week. Still sitting At over £600 in profit which is more than anyone would expect really me included. So despite the poor runs recently its been great and the confidence has to be there. 

So with that todays pick is MIDNIGHT TUNE. 3 seconds and 2 wins in her last 5 races. She is trying Grade 2 company for the first time so whilst its a big step up this is clearly a talented horse on the up so im taking her to spring a suprise and outrun her odds beating the short priced favourite. 

76EFB74C-7296-4B7D-8636-0875088A364A.png

2 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

So todays race is the 1:50 at Ascot with the favourite floating around at odds on. 5/6 last i checked. 

That of course is absolutely nae interest to me its all about trying to find the longer odds and getting some value. I dont expect to win every week I just want to see the horse run well and give us a chance. Was rather underwhelmed last week. Still sitting At over £600 in profit which is more than anyone would expect really me included. So despite the poor runs recently its been great and the confidence has to be there. 

So with that todays pick is MIDNIGHT TUNE. 3 seconds and 2 wins in her last 5 races. She is trying Grade 2 company for the first time so whilst its a big step up this is clearly a talented horse on the up so im taking her to spring a suprise and outrun her odds beating the short priced favourite. 

76EFB74C-7296-4B7D-8636-0875088A364A.png

Odds have come into 7/2 from 15/2 when I placed my bet. Like the idiot I am I went for the SP. :1eye

Scunnered after another pish effort last week. Shouldn’t be with the money I’ve made but last month or so has been muck overall. 

Between 3 today going to wittle it down in the next hour or so. Between FRODON, BALLYHILL and KINGS ODYSSEY 

Edited by diamond_for_life

23 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Scunnered after another pish effort last week. Shouldn’t be with the money I’ve made but last month or so has been muck overall. 

Between 3 today going to wittle it down in the next hour or so. Between FRODON, BALLYHILL and KINGS ODYSSEY 

I stuck a fiver on Frodon with McBookie. I got a big win on him last year about 20/1.

Edited by jagfox99