Sky Bet Horses Offer

• 3 weeks later...

That weekend there on Saturday Secret Door finished dead last and still might not have crossed the finish line. 

The Sunday produced a lovely 7/1 in what was sn unbelievable race I’ve never seen anything like it. I Can’t Say remember the name. 

If you get a chance watch this. 

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/2017-11-12/navan/452132/meath-farm-machinery-handicap-hurdle-(80-116)

658AE168-9674-4BB7-A8CC-7E427F53B564.png

3766A83F-9359-41E7-912A-A160F4F70B7F.png

I said i would start putting these up before the race for anyone who is interested. A word of warning today Cheltenham is a nightmare at the best of times and you could make a case for most of these.  

I ruled out Benbens, Sizing Codelco and Shotgun Paddy first as I personally don’t fancy them.  

Vicente I love as he won me a fortune at the National. I don’t think he will be ready yet and will be looking at future ventures.

I think Minella Rocco may just find it too tough in the weights but he was my second pick as his run in last seasons Gold Cup was a beauty. 

Doing Fine, Three Faces West and Premier Bond you can make a case for all these. 

Ive opted for Perfect Candidate. Simply put he will be better for the run at Cheltenham a few weeks ago. He is light in the weights and is representing a yard on form. 10/1 is a price i like as it gets me to the £1000 mark :lol: and he won his last race on the soft going. Todays conditions good to soft so fingers crossed.

Feel free to let me know what yous fancy like I say tough race but thats my reasoning. 

14687363-57CF-41EE-B39B-2935170C1D3C.png

Edited by diamond_for_life

Did this yesterday. Put £20 on Kapstadt at 7/2 but finished second unfortunately. 'Free' £20 bet for the football coupon today though i might have a dip into this as well

Eta - went for Three Faces West at 9/2

59 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Did this yesterday. Put £20 on Kapstadt at 7/2 but finished second unfortunately. 'Free' £20 bet for the football coupon today though i might have a dip into this as well

Eta - went for Three Faces West at 9/2

Missed it yesterday due to work so never even had a look cause no doubts after seeing what won I’d have convinced myself thats what i would have bet 

like i say mate hard race and no readon why you can’t be quids in with that selection