Jurassic World Evolution

19QOS19

Saw this trailer today. Which is pretty spooky as I re-watched Jurassic World yesterday and questioned why someone hasn't attempted to make a good modern day Jurassic Park game.

It's an Xbox trailer so I assume it's an exclusive whichis pretty gutting. Such is my desire for a good JP game I'd be genuinely tempted to phrchase the console if this game turns out to be a cracker.

I'm not quite sure how it's going to work though and the part near the end makes me think it won't be what I'd expect. I don't want to build a park, I want to be in a park where it's went tits up and I need to survive the experience. Time will tell.

It's been described as Rollercoaster Tycoon with dinosaurs.  Hopefully they actually spend some time on the game and realise its potential, but it is being released to coincide with the next film coming out.  and fixed deadlines like that always work out well, don't they?

A guy I know was building a mod of Jurassic Park.  I don't speak to him much anymore but he either quit it or was told too.  It's a shame as he has talent.  Jurassic Park aftermath it was called.  There's a few vids of it on YouTube.

I'm fairly certain it's available on every platform, its definitely available on both Xbox and PS4 anyway.

I'll buy it as I'm a massive fucking dork when it comes to dinosaurs tbh

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm fairly certain it's available on every platform, its definitely available on both Xbox and PS4 anyway.

I'll buy it as I'm a massive fucking dork when it comes to dinosaurs tbh

I was absolutely gutted when my dinosaur park I spent ages building was wiped.  I will buy this for the exact same reason as you.  I'm a massive fucking dork when it comes to dinosaurs.

Looks like I'm not alone on being a massive fucking dork and my sole reason for purchasing (along side the films).

Announce rename of the thread to "Massive Fucking Dinosaur Dorks".

You're the boss!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Late to the party! Had one of the JP builder games on PS1/2? 
Worth revisiting with this or leave the nostalgia as is?
Looked into this game a few months ago and it's a bog standard theme park style game rather than the "good" jurrasic park games of the snes era.