The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

The heels and Converse stuff is all sorts of creepy. To try and make out that it's some sort of issue about maturity is ludicrous and comes across like a pervy old man trying too hard. There was some shit about how women should wear heels at work as well. I felt creeped out just reading it.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The heels and Converse stuff is all sorts of creepy. To try and make out that it's some sort of issue about maturity is ludicrous and comes across like a pervy old man trying too hard. There was some shit about how women should wear heels at work as well. I felt creeped out just reading it.

I’m sure there was a quote along the lines of “I pick out her dress and heels and tell her we’re going out”

Bitches love dat shit.

There must be a TV character similar to Gunther in something.

I don’t really think he means it and I don’t think he’s a w**k or anything it’s just that so much of the stuff he comes away with is just so cringeworthy.

Like one of they guys who is so OTT with lads banter/chat you’re not really sure how to respond. Bit of a jakey/tool but sees himself as a higher class of person and more intelligent than he is.

Like the character Limmy does, the Plasterer, could imagine him being similar to that.

I imagine Gunthers idea of heaven would be a long line of women all lined up on all fours and he would just be going about inspecting them all around the crotch/mouth area while his assistant follows him with a clipboard taking notes. Like something you would see at Crufts.

2 hours ago, Johnny Däpp said:

:lol: f**k sake and that’s for a guy with less than 3000 posts tae, I must really ruffle some feathers in here! Not as bad as I thought it’d be. 

I’d like to thank my fans, my family, can’t forgot my wife in case you all never knew I was married. I’d also like to thank my carpenter for the top job he has done of the closet I can’t seem to escape from.  

Special mention to top fans such as Jimmy96, J Stewart and some guy who I can’t remember his name but has been trolling me recently, top guy anyway!

Im now going to celebrate my position by going to the gym and getting that cold hose out and when I get back home, so will Günther!

Thank you :thumsup2

You live in constant fear of your Mrs leaving you. The "I'M SO HAPPY, MY WIFE IS AMAZING" is fooling no-one, least of all yourself. You marty feldman eyed c**t.

19 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

There must be a TV character similar to Gunther in something.

I don’t really think he means it and I don’t think he’s a w**k or anything it’s just that so much of the stuff he comes away with is just so cringeworthy.

Like one of they guys who is so OTT with lads banter/chat you’re not really sure how to respond. Bit of a jakey/tool but sees himself as a higher class of person and more intelligent than he is.

Like the character Limmy does, the Plasterer, could imagine him being similar to that.

There's a brief sequence in an episode of Scrubs which tries to explain Todd's... being. Sat on a park bench with his dad who's swigging from a brown paper bag, catcalling women as they walk past. When he pesters the headphone wearing young Todd, the boy responds "hey, I'm listening to Annie." The result is a thick, perpetually over-compensating macho man who is definitely not gay, apart from all the times where he is.

7 minutes ago, Finch road said:

I must be strange but gunther and 8mile have never even made me frown

Bennett is the winner of this, he is a horrendous little manlet

Don't think I've ever noticed you before but I'll start replying to your posts now.

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

There's a brief sequence in an episode of Scrubs which tries to explain Todd's... being. Sat on a park bench with his dad who's swigging from a brown paper bag, catcalling women as they walk past. When he pesters the headphone wearing young Todd, the boy responds "hey, I'm listening to Annie." The result is a thick, perpetually over-compensating macho man who is definitely not gay, apart from all the times where he is.

"Chicks dig gay dudes"

Few decent shouts on the TV character thing. Personally not any of the ones I’ve been thinking of but it’ll maybe come to me at some point.

It’s the post about the ‘talent’ that seals it.

‘Whits the burds like round your neck????’, it’s just so Throbber’esque in the way it plays to a character.

Obviously the difference is Throbber is being sarcastic. If Gunther was being a parody of sorts too it would genuinely be so clever, the thing is he’s being totally serious which is worrying.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

How can Bennett be a cyclist and fat? I thought Nade said this couldn't happen.

Put on a few pounds as you do and started cycling again, fresh air and exercise..

3 minutes ago, Finch road said:

A mix of a failed human and obesity,nice...

You're such a positive guy, I'm glad we've became cyber buds.