The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

48 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

While bannings can be entertaining, while the threat of moderator action is always entertaining and despite the certainty that myself and this thread will disappear when I hit send, at 30th we have @keithgy. He's bald and the spelling of his username - it's supposed to be keithy g, surely - still annoys me three years after being here, so I can see why he's ended up here.

I've been on this forum for a kablillion years and I  am only now finding out that Keithy G's username is mis-spelled?

Image result for mind blownImage result for mind blownImage result for mind blownImage result for mind blownImage result for mind blown

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Courier drivers are never too concerned about accurate signing or spelling.   For most, it's about battering about town and getting the job done.    Keith has always been more concerned with maintaining a 10-second gap between his vehicle and others.    Some days I doubt he gets out the depot!   

Just now, PB 4.2 said:

Courier drivers are never too concerned about accurate signing or spelling.   For most, it's about battering about town and getting the job done.    Keith has always been more concerned with maintaining a 10-second gap between his vehicle in others.    Some days I doubt he gets out the depot!   

Image result for courier driver

Courier drivers are never too concerned about accurate signing or spelling.   For most, it's about battering about town and getting the job done.    Keith has always been more concerned with maintaining a 10-second gap between his vehicle and others.    Some days I doubt he gets out the depot!   

There is always the alternative

1507131066805.jpg.e75a3504344d8deb7d431a8ddadf879d.jpg

Archived