The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

4 minutes ago, Menzel said:

Monkey Tennis going on about "those playing this wee game", yet playing himself by having dozens upon dozens of posts in this thread. 

Only since he was "summoned" to it, obviously. Arms bent up his back, forcing him to respond. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not forced.

Entitled surely though.  No?

You're honestly making an utter arse of yourself mate. Just stick to the football parts of the forum would be my advice. You clearly have no sense of humour so best to stay there. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Sorry Heed, I never noticed it. 

No, I don't. 

‘Who do you think’was the question, not do you actually know. Everyone assumes it was milesy, but you’ve never gave your thoughts to the masses

Just now, heedthebaa said:

‘Who do you think’was the question, not do you actually know. Everyone assumes it was milesy, but you’ve never gave your thoughts to the masses

It was a year ago mate, I don't know why you're trying to derail this thread by going down that route. 

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

It was a year ago mate, I don't know why you're trying to derail this thread by going down that route. 

Trying to get more attention for his mate Grim by hoping you'd name him. Imo of course. 

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Worth pointing out that the Fritzl comment was posted two days into the thread and nobody batted an eyelid.

I didn't read it then.  It was the irony that I was highlighting. 

In its own right, it's pretty poor stuff as well though, but the context of it being quoted here, made it worse.  And of course, made Miguel culpable.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I didn't read it then.  It was the irony that I was highlighting. 

In its own right, it's pretty poor stuff as well though, but the context of it being quoted here, made it worse.  And of course, made Miguel culpable.

I can imagine you would be rightfully offended if you are, indeed, Herr Fritzl.

6 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Well it hasn’t exactly went away has it, it’s just again been mentioned in Miguel’s post about milesy’s 2nd place :lol:. If you think it was milesy too,  then fair enough, if you don’t, you could have perhaps said openly on who you thought it was. Everyone else has had their tuppence worth. As for derailing this thread, you have read it all 

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

Well it hasn’t exactly went away has it, it’s just again been mentioned in Miguel’s post about milesy’s 2nd place :lol:. If you think it was milesy too,  then fair enough, if you don’t, you could have perhaps said openly on who you thought it was. Everyone else has had their tuppence worth. As for derailing this thread, you have read it all 

Nobody mentioned it more than your mentally deranged pal and he ended up getting banned because of it. I don't know who did it, and I've said that on a number of occasions so why would I say someone definitely didn't do it?

Just now, jupe1407 said:

No, but he was a thread-killing, attention-seeking bore, so at least you're in good company.

Sadly, any bid to kill this thread has been unsuccessful.   It would be a noble aspiration though.

As for seeking attention, as Rugster has pointed out, this thread called me, not the other way about.

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

How would anyone know conclusively what poster on here made a complaint through a company website's contact page? It was WTM btw.

Sadly, any bid to kill this thread has been unsuccessful.   It would be a noble aspiration though.
As for seeking attention, as Rugster has pointed out, this thread called me, not the other way about.

It must be awful being forced to continually post in a thread you evidently dislike [emoji38]

Archived