The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

3 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

So he used to PM you all the good things he did off his own back for his local community? What a truly selfless, altruistic character. He's basically Bono. 

No, we are both involved in local development for unfortunate people in our communities,  these people(us) for some reason find/bump into each other. Neither myself or Grimbo, didn't ever  mention for reasons that c***s like yourself have another shot at us. You for 1 reason should be ashamed. Go f**k yourself.

Slip 

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Mate, you love Grimbo and you both do a lot of work for charidee. We all appreciate that and admire you greatly.

No need to get stroppy.

Love? I love the you move than Grimbo for shopping at the Bull Ring, we have similarities. 

Every time I see a SlipperyP post I read it using Tommy Wiseau's voice, they go together wonderfully. In fact, has anyone ever seen SlipperyP and Tommy W in the same place?
I have naaaahhht  johnny.png

Slippery P making full use of the lax Thai pharmacies
[/quote

I don't know this up standing young man..if he's any similar mental day to day.guy like myself. so the guy has a future.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

No, we are both involved in local development for unfortunate people in our communities,  these people(us) for some reason find/bump into each other. Neither myself or Grimbo, didn't ever  mention for reasons that c***s like yourself have another shot at us. You for 1 reason should be ashamed. Go f**k yourself.

Slip 

Pet killers sticking together I see.

17 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is revisionism at its worst.  He was a doyen of GN and fêted by the curtain-twitching sweetie-wives who dwell there until they turned against him.  Now GN's been reduced to a coterie of chumps who post about white Cuban-heeled loafers, post the same dready GIFs and say "wid" endlessly whilst daily glad-handing each other.

Post-Grimbo GN is definitely grimmer.

Do you speak like this in real life or do you just try to sound like a bawbag on internet forums?