Arbroath vs Albion Rovers

21 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Ross Perry scores a goal, prepare for end of days folks.

One of our lot, who as far as I know has never had any interest in tattoos, said he would get an RP5 tattoo if big Perry ever managed to score.

He's currently sat in a Tattoo Parlour in in Glasgow :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result with good attacking football but I expect the Rovers will be on the receiving end of a few 4-1s of our own throughout in the season. I'm just glad our small squad is collecting as many nuts as they can before the inevitable Winter of injuries and suspensions...

Man of the match was big Perry. He came with a dodgy reputation; he's been scary to watch a few times since we signed him; but today he was superb! Keep it up big fella!

I will always be his biggest critic.

If i am going to berate him, i must also recognise when he does well. Big man played a stormer yesterday. Hope he keeps it up

Trouten is 2 goals off last seasons top scorer for us a hero

Shields is a player reborn under Kerr. I was upset he beat 4 players to fluff his shot, but he took his goal well. To me i think hes rough round the edges and really raw. But he works hard and gets the goals

I am really enjoying what Brian Kerr is trying to do. I like the way he comes across and am really behind the guy.

Superb highlights - could have been 3 v 8 ! Another three points in the right direction for Kerrs revolution. 

Wouldn't get too carried away. Can only beat what's put in front of you right enough but we were chronically bad after Doris was stretchered off. It should've been 8.

On 10/09/2017 at 16:57, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

One of our lot, who as far as I know has never had any interest in tattoos, said he would get an RP5 tattoo if big Perry ever managed to score.

He's currently sat in a Tattoo Parlour in in Glasgow :lol:

On 10/09/2017 at 21:30, Chris_the_rover said:

187c699f3183109541a3ab23c445a18d.jpg

The finished tattoo

Muchos respect to that man. Love it when someone follows through with a wager.

Archived