Strictly Come Dancing

The Naitch

Top tied and bottom tied so there were only three points in it.

Said to the missus a few times that the way they score the points is wrong. E.g. last night Joe was 3rd, but instead of getting 4 points he gets 5 because the top 2 are tied. Find that strange tbh.

Said to the missus a few times that the way they score the points is wrong. E.g. last night Joe was 3rd, but instead of getting 4 points he gets 5 because the top 2 are tied. Find that strange tbh.

Presumably the SFA were consulted on the scoring system?

36 minutes ago, printer said:

FTFY

No, I stand by my previous statement. No amount of gigs in Peterhead will change my opinion that she's an arsehole.

Let's be honest, it's as much a popularity contest as it is a dance one. If they wanted the best dancer to win, there wouldn't be a public vote, or at the very least it would be weighted more in favour of the judges. The presenters even tell people to vote for their "favourite", not for the couple they think are the best dancers. Maybe a pop star who has done f**k all for 5 years is just significantly  less popular than people who are regulars on soaps?

No, I stand by my previous statement. No amount of gigs in Peterhead will change my opinion that she's an arsehole.
Let's be honest, it's as much a popularity contest as it is a dance one. If they wanted the best dancer to win, there wouldn't be a public vote, or at the very least it would be weighted more in favour of the judges. The presenters even tell people to vote for their "favourite", not for the couple they think are the best dancers. Maybe a pop star who has done f**k all for 5 years is just significantly  less popular than people who are regulars on soaps?

I don't disagree with a lot of your comments, but I'm guessing you aren't a typical Strictly voter. E.g. you can make your own mind up.

A lot of the typical voters will be hugely influenced by the general view on FB etc that she isn't a nice person (arsehole is a bit strong IMO).