The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

I can only assume that Lizzie's business plan is worth about £20 million a day because that's the only explanation to her not getting papped out already. Watching her begging to stay in just about had me hitting the boak. 

Given it's now predominantly an entertainment show, that's probably the reason. She's no chance of winning but given Sugar will likely have his winner picked already he can string her along for entertainment value.

She is irritating as f**k and literally every interaction she's had with Sugar makes me cringe but she is so bad she's entertaining.

2 hours ago, well fan for life said:

I can only assume that Lizzie's business plan is worth about £20 million a day because that's the only explanation to her not getting papped out already. Watching her begging to stay in just about had me hitting the boak. 

100% she will be fired at the interview stage.  She's the Stuart Baggs of this series.  I find her entertaining as she reminds me so much of a girl at my work.

Next week Joanna will be fired and probably Harrison.  Joanna must be the most frustrating person in it this series - literally haven't seen her do anything and we're away to hit week 10!

That pitch last night was an absolute joke.  Unbelievable that Sarah who comes across as being the most professional one there would just let it turn into such a car crash.  Bushra hasn't contributed much at all.  Even if they had done an average pitch with the food cooked alright they'd have won by miles as their branding was better. 

Quite how Joanna has made it so far is baffling, much worse than some of those already fired, an absolute certainty to be binned at the interview stage if she gets there, offers nothing to the tasks other than whining and going in a huff.

Michaela looking more and more foxy by the week..... :wub:

Edited by Flybhoy

The new set-up allows these fuckwits to go so far and that's why it's not the same. Elizabeth is an absolute donkey but if she has a great business plan her personality is irrelevant even if Sugar spouts this "I don't know if I could work with you" rubbish.

I doubt Sugar would be able to put up with the totally unbearable Elizabeth for more than 5 minutes before looking to kill himself, so she'll be there  to get folk watching the mad senile cow as it will ensure they keep the audience. Better to have a right pain in the arse than a bland nobody no one can remember exists.

Not Joanna's biggest fan but she absolutely bossed that task even if Elizabeth and Michaela were doing their best to f**k it up.

I'd go as far as to say that's the most competent performance from a team leader this season.