The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

On 09/11/2018 at 10:05, airdrieman said:

Kayode will be the one to get a "You're Fired" prefaced with an "It's with regret" this year IMO. 

Called it. 

I can see why Kayode was fired but I don't understand how Tom survived. His consistently poor decision making was what cost them the task. Bought some pathetic flowers both quantity and quality wise for the corporate client and then backed out of doing the job himself at the last minute, leaving two there with no real experience of gardening at all. Sure Kayode made a big loss but the corporate client was where the money was in this task. Presumably, he must have known they'd already fucked it so wanted to go do a good job with the other team to try and salvage something. Was it his fault the van was late too? I would have been bringing this up as much as possible if I was Kayode if it was his fault as this obviously cost them too. 

Sometimes the tasks are quite niche in terms of the industry they're working in or the product they are selling so I try not to be too critical when they make a mess of it as they can't reasonably be expected to be experts but this is his bread and butter. 

Jackie and Khadija were pathetic. Shocked they got any money at all for their efforts on their first job. And Sarah Ann must have talked more on that task than the other tasks combined. 

Sian is the only one that has probably impressed me every week or at the very least hasn't had an absolute howler. Reckon she will be in the final 5 and the rest of the spots are up for grabs. 

Will be fun seeing them in Glasgow next week. 

Edited by airdrieman

9 hours ago, David W said:

Classic Apprentice; people who aren't gardeners unable to do gardening to a professional standard. Absolutely pointless task. Pleased he went, he was doing my head in.

Set a side the programme is a series of situations designed to highlight their stupidity.

It could be argued that to succeed in business how you react outside your comfort zone is something a partner or employer might like to find out.

(It's the first one though)

Sabrina could be in trouble here. Hopefully that bitch Jasmine goes.

The ugly lawyer slips the net again.
How the f**k is her with the face peircing  still in this! She has done nothing from the first week!

I fear for Sabrina but hope Tom gets the bullett
Exactly. Absolutely anonymous.