The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:
For sure.
Also what a cow that lassie that got knocked out was there. "not sure it's genuine", f**k off pal. 

Is that what she said? Couldn't make it out. What a bitch.

When Sabrina said "I'm sorry" it was actually "I'm sure it's genuine".

FWIW I do enjoy seeing a corporate robot go out.

Just now, Big Fifer said:

When Sabrina said "I'm sorry" it was actually "I'm sure it's genuine".

FWIW I do enjoy seeing a corporate robot go out.

Whether she said I'm sure or not sure it was definitely sarcastic. She seemed like an arsehole the whole episode. 

They all moan about Sabrina being hard to work with but it seems like they just treat her like a wean and boss her around 

2 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Whether she said I'm sure or not sure it was definitely sarcastic. She seemed like an arsehole the whole episode. 

They all moan about Sabrina being hard to work with but it seems like they just treat her like a wean and boss her around 

I'm willing to put myself forward for any task in real life that involves working with Sabrina, and I'll happily report back here to confirm whether or not she's difficult to work with.

Selfless I know, but I feel we need answers.

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

This.

Jasmine : What. A. Cow.

Glad she went. Completely up herself. Bad decisions all night. Treated Sabrina awfully, fecked up the corporate client, sold a piece from under them. Only Sabrina / Sian saved them. Tom had a bad night too and got lucky.

Oddly I think the other team is worse but got away with it. All pretty clueless. Chose the wrong product. Put their eggs in the public bag and dodged a bullet. Her with the eye stud thing has spent about 8 weeks doing nothing at all and then gabs on through what was clearly meant to be a quiet time. Daniel pretty much summed up art though by gibbering complete shite all day and charming the 'artistes'. Fair play to him. :lol: