The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

8 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Not really, shown to be a complete liar and charlatan. Sugar couldn't be associated with that.

His drug dealing conviction was probably a bigger stumbling block. Still what is the point of having people who are pre-disqualified from winning on the show?

Now we have the usual shit of Sugar talking about how much of a risk he is taking.  When actually people have won better prizes on shows like Deal or No Deal or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire without having to give Sugar half their company. 

Nut Milk is going to win.

Every year it seems there's a woman who built a cleaning company and every year Sugar goes nowhere fucking near it. It's also shocking how many lies they put in their business plans when they know the interviewers are like bloodhounds.

Something really spiteful about Sian. I really don't like her.

Don’t think she needed to go down the ‘I haven’t had anything handed to me’ route. In reference to the other’s (Camilla & Daniel) parents.
A bit underhand and uncalled for.

Don’t think she needed to go down the ‘I haven’t had anything handed to me’ route. In reference to the other’s (Camilla & Daniel) parents.
A bit underhand and uncalled for.
I assumed it was a bigger dig at Sabrina. She seemed to have a right chip on her shoulder about her all the way through.

She's an absolute Wid, but I reckon she'd be a horrible wee cow to be in the company of. As I've said already, neither of those plans would receive investment from Dragons Den, but I hope Camilla wins. She deserves to win for that marketing poster alone [emoji38]

15 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

There must be flavoured nut milk already?

I buy Nut Milk occasionally when my nephew visits and I haven't seen flavoured ones before. Strawberry flavoured almond milk would be a must have in my house if we could buy it at Tesco!

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Something really spiteful about Sian.

I'd agree with that. I do think that she's probably the best candidate though, would chuck her maw in front of a bus if it meant getting a sale - Sugar will be all over that. Camilla has the best product, but just seems to have made a total mess out of her branding and marketing. Be interesting to see who he goes with.

Gutted that Sabrina is out :( I'll still keep her on Insta though...just to see how her business develops, and for absolutely no other reason.

Sabrina might consider herself a little unlucky to miss out on the final, as her business plan seemed fairly solid. Though other than just hiring more staff to do more of the same there didn’t seem to be much of an idea to vastly increase the turnover.

Daniel was never going to get investment with a product linked to people drinking too much, nor Kadija with a cleaning business that doesn’t seem to even make much profit just now.

In recent years the final has been relaunching their product/business with a new name, advert etc, regardless of how long they may have been selling it previously. If Camilla chooses a reasonable name and drops the overt sex stuff in her advertising and packaging she should win easily.

I can’t see Alan Sugar investing in swimsuits, with a questionable target market, and where the business plan is essentially spend money on celebrities.