The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

The losing team tried to incorporate too much which was annoying because the winning side's rollercoaster was utter shit. The fact people kept saying a backwards rollercoaster was a USP was infuriating as well because the Revolution has been at the Pleasure Beach for years.

Thomas should have been brought back in as it was practically his baby. Aisha didn't offer any contributions that cost them the task but I don't think she offered any contributions which was the reason she was sacked. She has been pretty anonymous throughout and deserved to go over the course. The sacking of candidates based on the task at hand hasn't been in play for a good few years now. The biggest shock was Dean remaining as he's been the same. I reckon Claude's comment is what saved him.

Ryan Mark is a fucking bellend, I actually detest the little p***k. He made a complete arse of that poster but got away with it. Quite clearly playing the game by avoiding being PM and it looks the same next week as well. Sugar should be making him take charge.

I think Lottie may be a sociopath as well.

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Ryan Mark is a fucking bellend, I actually detest the little p***k. He made a complete arse of that poster but got away with it. Quite clearly playing the game by avoiding being PM and it looks the same next week as well. Sugar should be making him take charge.

Him on the rollcoaster was still TV gold though

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I think Lottie may be a sociopath as well.

Still wid

See, I dont think thats what she meant. I think what she meant was that she accepted she wasnt going to get along with everyone and didnt go out of her way to get along with anyone she wasnt going to get along with. I dont think she meant she went out of her way to not get on with people.

No doubt about it. It was just incredible watching her try to squirm out of that awkward situation, only to repeat exactly what she said in exactly the same manner. It was obvious what she was trying to say, Sugar was just being difficult.