Hamilton Academical VS Motherwell

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest concern about this thread so far is that the BBC described the weather during that 5-0 game as clear.  If my memory serves, I got drenched walking to the ground, the same on the way back and the howling gale blew the rain into the big away stand throughout.  

Every game is different but on current form, I have to fancy us.  We close down well and we're getting the ball out to the wing well and Accies really struggled to deal with any width on Friday, however I doubt they will be as generous to us in presenting goals on a plate as they were to Rangers but I think we should have enough to win if we are on it.

On 01/10/2017 at 19:01, tweed275 said:

.... however I doubt they will be as generous to us in presenting goals on a plate as they were to Rangers but I think we should have enough to win if we are on it.

Oh, I don't see any reason why we would change our game plan for the Motherwell game.  It happens so often, it must be part of the Grand Plan, surely?

All depends if Rojano  finally gets his clearance to come through lol.

Don’t be daft.

Sturgeon is not allowing him to sign because of Having right wing supporters such as myself and the entire mega right wing BoD.

Guest Pampered Adolescent

OP,

Why the animosity as in 'Pure Scum'?

In 2015, we comprehensively stopped the Sevconian Zombies from reaching the top tier; 6-1 over two legs.

In May 2017, there were more away fans than home at your shitey flat pack ground with its shitey plastic pitch.

Care to elaborate on the hatred?

Cheers

PA

1 hour ago, Pampered Adolescent said:

OP,

Why the animosity as in 'Pure Scum'?

In 2015, we comprehensively stopped the Sevconian Zombies from reaching the top tier; 6-1 over two legs.

In May 2017, there were more away fans than home at your shitey flat pack ground with its shitey plastic pitch.

Care to elaborate on the hatred?

Cheers

PA

Agree, I think pure is too much.  Mostly scum or 99% scum would suffice.

Archived