Hamilton Academical VS Motherwell

My favourite part was after they went 1-0 up and made an attempt to attack the Motherwell support. The would have made it!....... (if large metal safety barriers hadn’t suddenly halted their progress and stopped them dropping 20ft off their stand on to the concourse where they have the encountered another fence, if having navigated that they’d have had another 30 stairs to climb... before they’d have faced a Well fan).

Yeh, but there not allowed to leave the stand without telling there mum's first.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I got the impression that for Motherwell fans and players alike, this was just a game to get through, with all eyes on next weeks semi final.

Game was played in long spells in near silence and Accies dafty crew gets smaller every time we are over there.

The fixture can still have edge, last seasons last minute Louis Moult goal was a truly great moment, but yesterdays match was, 3 points apart, a bit of a wash out.

I missed yesterday's game as I was on holiday - but I think I've been at every other game we've played at NDP and it's usually the same - apart from the fact that we are actually winning there now. I don't think we've ever really played that well there and (based on the last 3 games at NDP) we seem to have settled on a formula of getting stuck in, matching Accies' workrate and leaving passing football as an afterthought. It's difficult for any support, even our biggest away gate, to get particularly excited about a unspectacular midfield dogfight...

When the Well Bois are over the other side of the stand, it really gives you a taste of the other reprobates Motherwell have in their support. I’m 100% sure I saw a wee girl signalling she was gonna slash Accies fans (yes, I was scared).

8 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

When the Well Bois are over the other side of the stand, it really gives you a taste of the other reprobates Motherwell have in their support. I’m 100% sure I saw a wee girl signalling she was gonna slash Accies fans (yes, I was scared).

That's our main stand punters - the creme de la creme. 

Stop watching wee girls then.

It’s hard when it makes up 90% of the Well Bois.

Not really wanting to continue this debate anymore. However, the missing full stop after "It's hard' would suggest you get "hard" while watching a group of people who you mainly preserve to be made up of wee girls. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Maybe this is just an accies thing.

Not really wanting to continue this debate anymore. However, the missing full stop after "It's hard' would suggest you get "hard" while watching a group of people who you mainly preserve to be made up of wee girls. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Maybe this is just an accies thing.

Your patter is absolutely diabolical.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

McMann signed until 2020 recently. Everyone else there is out of contract in the summer.

McMann I could possibly endure till his contract ends the other 3 should be off loaded in January if possible , I know McKinnon ingratiate's himself to the majority of fans with his endeavour but I have never rated him, zero skill level runs about like a headless chicken and has a atrocious disciplinary record , Gogic i simply don't get , Bingham tries very hard but lacks too many attributes to.be an efficient striker at this level. I personally would free those 3 in January to free up some wages to acquire some fresh blood. I know I will get varied responses about my thoughts especially McKinnon.

eta.   These thoughts could apply to the bulk of our squad with the exception of Doc , just chose these 3 to highlight.

7 hours ago, happyaccie said:

McMann I could possibly endure till his contract ends the other 3 should be off loaded in January if possible , I know McKinnon ingratiate's himself to the majority of fans with his endeavour but I have never rated him, zero skill level runs about like a headless chicken and has a atrocious disciplinary record , Gogic i simply don't get , Bingham tries very hard but lacks too many attributes to.be an efficient striker at this level. I personally would free those 3 in January to free up some wages to acquire some fresh blood. I know I will get varied responses about my thoughts especially McKinnon.

eta.   These thoughts could apply to the bulk of our squad with the exception of Doc , just chose these 3 to highlight.

Least fitting username ever

Archived