Hamilton Academical VS Motherwell

OP,
Why the animosity as in 'Pure Scum'?
In 2015, we comprehensively stopped the Sevconian Zombies from reaching the top tier; 6-1 over two legs.
In May 2017, there were more away fans than home at your shitey flat pack ground with its shitey plastic pitch.
Care to elaborate on the hatred?
Cheers
PA

You have MJC among your support. That magnify's the scum factor tenfold.

d7f7ab948cde3bb7f908e3d1a992be7c.jpg

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aubrey Maturin changed the title to Hamilton Academical VS Motherwell

This is a straight forward win for the well, 3-0. Nice warm up for the fans before hampden. When are accies going to bring back the imrie trampoline? I miss that f***ing embarrassment [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

I've built up brand recognition with this name though. You don't become this big a deal on P&B and throw it all away with a name change.

So...you actually quite like it really & wouldn't change it.

Glad we've cleared that up.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I've built up brand recognition with this name though. You don't become this big a deal on P&B and throw it all away with a name change.

I genuinely can't remember what happened to the real Moutaoukil in the wreckage of Jim Gannon's "era" - but a fine player to name yourself after....

I genuinely can't remember what happened to the real Moutaoukil in the wreckage of Jim Gannon's "era" - but a fine player to name yourself after....

He spent the next two years in League Two and non-league football, before retiring and becoming an underwear model. Hes currently in a terrible indie band as the bass guitarist

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He spent the next two years in League Two and non-league football, before retiring and becoming an underwear model. Hes currently in a terrible indie band as the bass guitarist

I would so much love that to be true instead of the mundane truth that he's playing in the French equivalent of the Lowland League or something equally as dull...

On 04/10/2017 at 17:08, Swello said:

Did he not go back to Charlton just after Gannon was binned? He was utterly horrific but one of those players able to con the support because he had a bit of pace, something a section of our support have always been suckers for. "He's fast, so he must be brilliant". Cracking name though in fairness, that was his best attribute.

Edit: According to Wikipedia he's now plying his trade at Hayes & Yeading United in the Southern League Premier Division.

As for next Saturday, I have a bad feeling that we'll turn in a bit of a stinker and lose 2-0. Saying that I'd take that if we were able to bounce back in style at Hampden the following week.

On 04/10/2017 at 16:06, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Bob Malcolm is Legend survived it m8

Looking forward to this one.   We might not win it but at least Accies will know they've been in a real game this time around.  For once we have a big enough squad to change things around a bit.  Robinson has brought some much needed tactical nous and competitiveness to our game.  It should make for a real derby now.     

3 hours ago, Crilly said:

Looking forward to this one.   We might not win it but at least Accies will know they've been in a real game this time around.  For once we have a big enough squad to change things around a bit.  Robinson has brought some much needed tactical nous and competitiveness to our game.  It should make for a real derby now.     

Bit of a strange comment to make considering we were unbeaten in 6 games against Accies under McGhee, in fact you'd have to go back Baraclough's last league game in charge for the last time they actually beat us.

Having said that, Accies at almost 2/1 at home on Saturday looks like a cracking price. 

12 minutes ago, Casagolda said:

Bit of a strange comment to make considering we were unbeaten in 6 games against Accies under McGhee, in fact you'd have to go back Baraclough's last league game in charge for the last time they actually beat us.

Having said that, Accies at almost 2/1 at home on Saturday looks like a cracking price. 

Disagree. We have been awful recently and can see a comfortable away win.

Archived