Hamilton Academical VS Motherwell

We haven't won away yet so it certainly isn't a foregone conclusion. We've had a shit load more home games than away so the table is probably slightly clouded by that. We've still had a great start and I do think we'll sneak an eyebleedingly bad game.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GOOD:- Hamilton face Scottish footballs most trampiest team. A win would keep them away at a safe distance. 

The BAD:- Motherwell come looking for blood from one of Scottish football's most universally disliked teams. They will raise their game for the incentive of gloating and bragging rights. 

The UGLY:- NDD and other P&B goons will be ready to post more shitey songs and gloat. The #DundeeRef has obviously hurt a nerve in the Dundee support so these are the people we need to contain in a match like this.

Moan the Accies. Do it for Scotland and #DundeeRef 

On October 9, 2017 at 09:48, Crilly said:

Looking forward to this one.   We might not win it but at least Accies will know they've been in a real game this time around.  For once we have a big enough squad to change things around a bit.  Robinson has brought some much needed tactical nous and competitiveness to our game.  It should make for a real derby now.     

Not looking forward to this one .We will not win but at least MFC will never know they have been in a real game this time round  .As usual we don't have a big enough squad to change things around  a bit .Canning has never had any tactical nous and theres no competitiveness in our game .It should make for a real onesided derby now .

Even if he does exist (he doesn’t), I have no doubt it’ll take a year for him to subsequently get fit, much like D’Acol. By which time his visa will have expired, he’ll have made one appearance and missed one sitter.
He’ll also probably end up as my avatar.

Am I right in saying Accies have a fair few players regarded as starters out injured for this one including Crawford, Templeton and Sarris?

Given our start to the season and our recent record at NDP we should be going there looking for 3 points, particularly if Accies are down to the bare bones.

Not seen much of Accies this year, except the game against rangers the other week where the defence and keeper lost the plot for half an hour, so hopefully we get a repeat of that.

I'll say 3-1 'Well.

Am I right in saying Accies have a fair few players regarded as starters out injured for this one including Crawford, Templeton and Sarris?

Given our start to the season and our recent record at NDP we should be going there looking for 3 points, particularly if Accies are down to the bare bones.

Not seen much of Accies this year, except the game against rangers the other week where the defence and keeper lost the plot for half an hour, so hopefully we get a repeat of that.

I'll say 3-1 'Well.

Our goalie Woods is our biggest loss IMO. If I was Robinson, I'd be urging my players to shoot when in sight of goal.

The keeper against the **** looked woeful to be fair. As did the big baldy guy, is that Gogic?

Good news for us that Crawford is out as he usually turns up for these games.

Looking forward to the two Scottish u21's, Docherty and Campbell, coming up against each other in the middle of the park.

Gogic- bar the Rangers game has been a good player for us as has Skondras.That Rangers game they picked up the well known West of Scotland disease "inferioritis" where quality players shrink and start playing like haddies against crap Old Firm opponents.

This disease is usually found in professional non  Old Firm players from clubs like Accies,Killie,St.Mirren,Motherwell etc  up against the gruesome twosome.A more virulent strain is usually found in those who support the aforementioned gruesome twosome when playing against their "heroes".

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I’m currently boycotting airdrie matches until we have regime change. Is tomorrow’s match a sell out? Is it all ticket? Where do you get them if still available?

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I’d also rather sit with Motherwell fans if I had the choice...

Available from Fir Park until 12pm tomorrow after that it's PATG. There were apparently a couple of hundred left as of earlier this morning according to the official Twitter.

Archived