Slovenia Vs Scotland - Official Match Thread

Gordopolis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh well. Another failure. Damage wasn't done tonight, it was the home disgrace against Lithuania that did it for us.

That's 3 failures in a row for Strachan now. How many more will he be allowed?

When you need to win to guarantee a place in the play-offs, and that’s the performance we witness, the damage most certainly was done tonight. You can look back and pick different results which would’ve helped, but hindsight’s wonderful. We didn’t deserve to go through based on tonight alone.

Strachan has proved he’s a great manager the last few games. I’d give him until the next World Cup.

For more failure? Anything other than him going by the end of the week is unacceptable.

3 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Strachan has proved he’s a great manager the last few games. I’d give him until the next World Cup.

It wouldn't surprise me, pig-headedness and arrogance appear to be traits that draw no criticism from Scottish pundits.

Strachan can f**k off, can't beat lithuania at home at cant defend for 3 minutes against england, had to win tonight against a team who had nothing to play for and got thoroughly outplayed. Your luck will run out eventually and strachan and the shite players he picks have been shown up. 

1 minute ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Players rolling about with tears shed - got exactly what they deserved

Not all of them.  Some good performances let down by some very poor ones and a manager who can't see the weaknesses.

Archived