Football Manager 2018

ajwffc

30 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

So frustrating that Reilly is out for 3-4 months. Scout pops up the next day like you wanting Rooney? Emmm yeah sure, Rooney in the Scottish Championship :lol:

The only problem is I don't use AMC anymore. Might just stick him as a false 9 or something and let Smith, Forrest & Harry Wilson do all the running around him.  Just let him ping a shot from anywhere and he'll beat every goalkeeper in this league surely....

image.thumb.png.91a3744872966d4c824b0ba99a0e0915.png

If you can't win promotion with the likes of Rooney in your team you should sell your computer lol

Some of the new features really are outstanding. The scouting reports are great and makes the game more enjoyable if not maybe a little easier. The other thing I really like is when you concede or score in the middle of making a sub it asks if you would still like to make that change. 

I have absolutely battered teams and drawn a couple of games and then Everton chucked absolutely everything at me and Yaya pinged in  a beauty in the 89th min to steal the points 2-1.  Dolberg has been disappointing so far but only because Aguero has been so good he can't get a start. 

6 games in 16 points and only defeat in all comps came in league cup at Anfield. 

4 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

Some of the new features really are outstanding. The scouting reports are great and makes the game more enjoyable if not maybe a little easier. The other thing I really like is when you concede or score in the middle of making a sub it asks if you would still like to make that change. 

I have absolutely battered teams and drawn a couple of games and then Everton chucked absolutely everything at me and Yaya pinged in  a beauty in the 89th min to steal the points 2-1.  Dolberg has been disappointing so far but only because Aguero has been so good he can't get a start. 

6 games in 16 points and only defeat in all comps came in league cup at Anfield. 

I have an Ajax save and use Dolberg as a Shadow Striker, averaging over a goal a game for me in the league and in the Europa League

Thanks to @senorsoupe whos posts in this thread made me look at the Workshop, and find the Scottish Pyramid database. 

About to start a save with Jeanfield Swifts. Feel like thats more my level :lol:

Found out you can start even lower. Scone Thistle it is! Shame its not the real players

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I have an Ajax save and use Dolberg as a Shadow Striker, averaging over a goal a game for me in the league and in the Europa League

My problem is I have Sterling, Silva, Jesus, Sane, Bernardo Silva and Toure all playing in behind Aguero. 

Aguero has 7 in 10 in all comps and nobody else has chipped in with more than 3. De Bruyne is averaging 7.48 without getting out first gear with only 2 goals and 2 assists in 9 games. 

The way the fixtures have worked with league cup and champs league games. I played 5 away on the spin 3 at home and then 4 away again. In December I somehow have 4 league games in a row. 

3 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

So frustrating that Reilly is out for 3-4 months. Scout pops up the next day like you wanting Rooney? Emmm yeah sure, Rooney in the Scottish Championship :lol:

The only problem is I don't use AMC anymore. Might just stick him as a false 9 or something and let Smith, Forrest & Harry Wilson do all the running around him.  Just let him ping a shot from anywhere and he'll beat every goalkeeper in this league surely....

image.thumb.png.91a3744872966d4c824b0ba99a0e0915.png

That is mental. :lol:

Thanks to [mention=71221]senorsoupe[/mention] whos posts in this thread made me look at the Workshop, and find the Scottish Pyramid database. 
About to start a save with Jeanfield Swifts. Feel like thats more my level [emoji38]
Found out you can start even lower. Scone Thistle it is! Shame its not the real players

I've enjoyed lower league play so far. I won 5 trophies in my first season and for promotion to the lowland league! Have also won my first 3 lowland league games with my oldest player being 20 years old!

I've enjoyed lower league play so far. I won 5 trophies in my first season and for promotion to the lowland league! Have also won my first 3 lowland league games with my oldest player being 20 years old!

I'm just about to start, £700 in debt already [emoji38] hoping I can get promoted up the entire pyramid from this level

I might be in the minority but I just like the basic commentary along the bottom. 

I had an away game to Newcastle I was 3-2 up with 20 to go and I look up at the time and see it's 3-3 but no commentary came along the usual bar. Anyone else noticed anything similar ? 

I might be in the minority but I just like the basic commentary along the bottom. 

I had an away game to Newcastle I was 3-2 up with 20 to go and I look up at the time and see it's 3-3 but no commentary came along the usual bar. Anyone else noticed anything similar ? 

I constantly miss my players getting injured, and missed a red card once. It seems stupid to put it at the top as you're naturally looking down the way, much better at the bottom. There's a swathe of complaints about it, so it should get changed back eventually

Won the league with Aberdeen in my second season. Made it to the CL groups and beat Zenit 6-3 in my first game. Kind of disappointed with how I’m playing the game as I’ve got about 9 young players on loan from the big EPL teams which is rather unrealistic and they’re just too good for the league. Players like Phil Foden, Rhian Brewster, Nketiah, Angel Gomes and a few more. It’s fun, but I think I’ll jump ship at the first opportunity.

7 hours ago, Eoin Doyle said:

How are Hibs doing in your save mate? 

Dunfermline won the championship in my save. 

Mid table side the whole way through the game so far. no cup glory either. You signed Lewis Morgan at the start of this season but that doesn't seem to have had much of an impact. Here's what you are rocking.

image.thumb.png.196f8c83c8a6f99ee32c29e125bdc444.png

30c7yc0.png

Pretty tight in the race for the Europa League places. 

Rangers, St Johnstone and Patrick away followed by Celtic and Aberdeen at home in the split. Luckily I've secured a new 2 year deal so when I f**k this up hopefully the board won't be too annoyed.