The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

The world is a poorer place without the barman in shirt and tie who'll slice that head off and if not serving, will just stand there polishing the pint glasses with a white cloth until he receives the 'same again nod'.

The world is a poorer place without the barman in shirt and tie who'll slice that head off and if not serving, will just stand there polishing the pint glasses with a white cloth until he receives the 'same again nod'.

Get yourself in the bridge bar hedgey.

5 hours ago, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

I have a black denim shirt with Tennents Gold Bier embroidered on the pocket.

Bought it on ebay a few years ago, and was still in the packet and unworn.  Probably some promotional thing at the time.

I think I paid about £5 for it. Cracking shirt, wear it on weekends.

Chicks dig that shit.

c131e1fb4d8c177eb7bc022cf34c4cf6d031f8c3

:P

33 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Even the smell of Tennents makes me wretch. Had my first one in years during the Slovenia game, absolutely fucking pish.

Unless you're hanging out your arse then a whiff of a pint of lager making you wretch would suggest that you're a wee bit sensitive. Or have a sense of drama. Neither are attractive qualities.

Seething I can't get my hands on a Still Game tennents gift pack. Bad enough that [mention=1]Div[/mention] has remained silent on me and [mention=69827]NorthernJambo[/mention]s towels 

They not available online?
He’s not replied to my email about getting access to my account either. I assume WTM got him.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seething I can't get my hands on a Still Game tennents gift pack. Bad enough that @Div has remained silent on me and @NorthernJambos towels 

Just now, NJ2 said:

They not available online?
He’s not replied to my email about getting access to my account either. I assume WTM got him.

He's on holiday. You guys looking for aTennent's towel? I've got one. Offers please :P

He's on holiday. You guys looking for aTennent's towel? I've got one. Offers please [emoji14]

That’s what WTM is telling folk anyway. I’ll do the decent thing and let you give it to Bairnardo