The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

P&B ExperTs are we still up for a tour of the Factory? I think a number of you have been so if you dont fancy going again thats fair enough but otherwise I thought I would stick a few Saturdays in the close season down and try and get somthing organised.

Any takers?

Edited by Adam101

P&B ExperTs are we still up for a tour of the Factory? I think a number of you have been so if you dont fancy going again thats fair enough but otherwise I thought I would stick a few Saturdays in the close season down and try and get somthing organised.
Any takers?

Would be very interested

3 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Any takers?

If it turns out to be a weekend that I am home, then I will definitely be up for this.

Ended up having 2 pints of T In the toolbooth bar before a gig at the barrowlands last night. Decent pints, but the pub has a few characters, that's for sure.

IMG_1556627131.830978.thumb.jpg.c38fa008f4985d0b4792bacaeaf3f8b2.jpg

Wrong glass but looks acceptable enough. The only question is how I “present” the receipt on my expenses...

If I were you I wouldn’t even think twice about putting the receipt through as it is. Your boss will see the word ‘Tennents’ on your expenses claim and just sign it off out of pure respecT.