The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

21 minutes ago, philpy said:

Tennents brewery tour this Saturday. Canny wait. And a few pints of T in Glasgow of course.

I don't get this going on tours of factories, same with distilleries. Probably cheaper to do a tour of a pub. Hope you have a great day out though.

I dont drink much if at all but willing to give tennents another go the next pint I have. I had one years ago and it was awful maybe the pipes were needing cleaned or something but I couldn't drink it. There cant be this many people into it if its rubbish?

15 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Shots fired.:lol:

B7A3E3B7-A4C9-497E-B6AE-C3FFD5D963A9.jpeg

ADA12565-BC03-4FE6-A103-B5DF63EDBF50.jpeg

73FE7BF0-CEA4-4E57-BA5D-E78DB1F38B56.jpeg

My sister works for the mob that do their advertising stuff. Had to ask her to pass on my compliments for this one. I keep trying to get her to drop the P&B  thread on whoever it is that deals with it, but so far I've had no luck!

P&B ExperTs are we still up for a tour of the Factory? I think a number of you have been so if you dont fancy going again thats fair enough but otherwise I thought I would stick a few Saturdays in the close season down and try and get somthing organised.

Any takers?

Edited by Adam101

P&B ExperTs are we still up for a tour of the Factory? I think a number of you have been so if you dont fancy going again thats fair enough but otherwise I thought I would stick a few Saturdays in the close season down and try and get somthing organised.
Any takers?

Would be very interested

3 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Any takers?

If it turns out to be a weekend that I am home, then I will definitely be up for this.

Ended up having 2 pints of T In the toolbooth bar before a gig at the barrowlands last night. Decent pints, but the pub has a few characters, that's for sure.