The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Get yersel out for a few pints with your laddies. The cans will be, as good lady T always is, will be waiting for you when you get home. Or be available for tanning the morn.

Lovely 

384D9772-3B41-4241-907B-3A4CE3F38BBA.jpeg

No better way to celebrate picking up the keys to your first house then a pint of T and your thoughts. IMG_1543853743.147283.thumb.jpg.dab56486917f766506a30c76c07db646.jpg

Congrats on house but that pint needs another wee skoosh in it to fill it but credit to whoever poured it for not overfilling it to overflowing. A dry bar is preferred. Fucking can’t stand getting a dripping wet glass thrust towards me resulting in a wet bar or table and valuable T dripping on your clothes.

Congrats on house but that pint needs another wee skoosh in it to fill it but credit to whoever poured it for not overfilling it to overflowing. A dry bar is preferred. Fucking can’t stand getting a dripping wet glass thrust towards me resulting in a wet bar or table and valuable T dripping on your clothes.

Of course. I had a wee gulp before the photo to make sure everything was just right.

2 minutes ago, Karpaty said:

Works night out last night, fucked it, tried it on with a lassie I work with and no recollection of how it went. Curer required. 

7717225F-AC2C-4D95-8EB9-1CE4F647E00B.jpeg

Nae luck broTher.

Awkward Monday tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Slenderman said:

Nae luck broTher.

Awkward Monday tomorrow.

I’ve been trying to grafT her for a while so quite anxious to know what exactly happened. If it went tits up (sadly didn’t) then in a way I know there’s f**k all point in chasing it. 

As the famous line goes; “To Tennent’s! The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”  

Was out with a lady friend last night, first time I met her so was in the pub for a couple of swift ones before she arrived to settle the nerves. I text her asking what she wanted to drink so I could get them in. She said whatever I was drinking. Multiple pints of the glorious amber nectar were imbibed by us both and a good time was had by all.
I know bumping your own post is somewhat narcissistic, but the good lady in question is moving in with me in a few weeks. Tennent's..........is there anything it can't do? UniTed.

9 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
On 17/02/2018 at 13:30, Blootoon87 said:
Was out with a lady friend last night, first time I met her so was in the pub for a couple of swift ones before she arrived to settle the nerves. I text her asking what she wanted to drink so I could get them in. She said whatever I was drinking. Multiple pints of the glorious amber nectar were imbibed by us both and a good time was had by all.

I know bumping your own post is somewhat narcissistic, but the good lady in question is moving in with me in a few weeks. Tennent's..........is there anything it can't do? UniTed.

Marry her she's clearly a lady of discerning taste.