The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

On 24/11/2018 at 18:20, happysouth said:

Trying one of the 5l kegs just now. Flat as f**k :-(
Are they all this shit or does anybody have any tips on how to make it better?

Found that with mine, but was coming to the end of it’s shelf life. My own fault, should have respected it more.

There was an awful scene earlier lads, 20 cans to be split between 3 of us and a 10 pack was dropped. Must have lost 6 cans. Burst. It was raining Tennent’s. It was a blood bath. The remaining cans have/are being savoured to their fullest. A word of warning, be careful with your cans and enjoy to the fullesT.

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

There was an awful scene earlier lads, 20 cans to be split between 3 of us and a 10 pack was dropped. Must have lost 6 cans. Burst. It was raining Tennent’s. It was a blood bath. The remaining cans have/are being savoured to their fullest. A word of warning, be careful with your cans and enjoy to the fullesT.

Never let that person carry the cans again.

19 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Terrible news, I hope he’s been beaTen up and scarred for life, the absoluTe clumsy c**t what he is. 

Terrible news, I hope he’s been beaTen up and scarred for life, the absoluTe clumsy c**t what he is. 

He was throughly chasTised and offered a full, unreserved, apology. We remain broThers in Tennent’s.

15 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

He was throughly chasTised and offered a full, unreserved, apology. We remain broThers in Tennent’s.

He should be begging for his life imho, but I’ll leave to your discretion, you have a  heart of gold brother 

My sons are away out tonight and asking if I’m up for it. 15 cans of T in the hoose or pints in the pub, can’t make my mind up, although the T is definitely getting tanned either way 

Get yersel out for a few pints with your laddies. The cans will be, as good lady T always is, will be waiting for you when you get home. Or be available for tanning the morn.