The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Understood the new design on the back now I had a pint from it.

Got a wee Loch Katrine river going into the brewery. Then a wee truck delivering the pint to 'Your glass'.

Plain one is still my favourite though.

Where's the best pub in Glasgow city centre for a pint of T?? Heading through next weekend

Had two very enjoyable pints of T in the piper whisky bar just last week. Not local to Glasgow so may well be better places but it serviced my needs no issue.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Go to The Shilling Brewery Company. They sell it, but I think you'll find others more to your beer taste in there.

5 minutes from Queen Street.

Would also recommend this suggestion.

BroThers, for a few reasons I’ve been in a right mood and have a shiter of a day. I get home from work and there’s a parcel, nay 3 parcels. Big one, 4 x 500ml cans of golden T and my long lost original glass! Wee parcel one, an original design Mark glass (anyone want it?). Wee parcel two, a new design glass with my name on it! Ya fuckin beauty! A sign from T if ever there was one.

Edit: spare Mark glass has been claimed by my pal. But f**k me I needed this good news the day.

18 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
23 hours ago, philpy said:
Where's the best pub in Glasgow city centre for a pint of T?? Heading through next weekend

Munns Vaults

I don't if this is a wind up or not but Munn's is one of the few places in the world i'll have a bottle of beer.

Between the rank beer and the stupidly positioned TV it's a terrible pub.