The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

4 weeks down without a lovely big Juicy in preparation for Ibiza. On the positive side, my body is looking somewhat sexually appealing, but I need my vitamin T fix. 4 more weeks to go, lads. I will post a picture of the first pint which will probably be necked within 30 seconds at the airport. 

27 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

4 weeks down without a lovely big Juicy in preparation for Ibiza. On the positive side, my body is looking somewhat sexually appealing, but I need my vitamin T fix. 4 more weeks to go, lads. I will post a picture of the first pint which will probably be necked within 30 seconds at the airport. 

mods please

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

My far flung members of the broTher and sisTer hood salvaTion is working it's way south.

Just picked up these from B&M in Milton Keynes. God speed in your own righTeous searches

20190815_105213.jpg

sweeT moTher of pearl. I didn't realise B&M sold alcohol, I knew Home Bargains did. Got one beside work so going to have a look when I am finished. 

Also that bubblegum drink is excellent. Well done. 

For referring to vitamin T, out sweet golden nectar as big juicy I hope your pint has razors in it.
No really, but leave that pish for the wee guys on Facebook not the good broThers of P&B.

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

For referring to vitamin T, out sweet golden nectar as big juicy I hope your pint has razors in it.
No really, but leave that pish for the wee guys on Facebook not the good broThers of P&B.

I have took my grilling like a man. The Vitamin T will prevail. 

Sad to announce that Crawley B&M had no T. 

Luckily one of the lads in work is going home to Dumfries next week so will be taking some back. He's probably the most Tory Scot going, he tuned into BBC Alba to watch a Queens game last season and came in a couple days later asking "what was that foreign commentary". He was also asked me to send him a picture of what I want as he can't remember what Tennents looks like. Needs must.

29 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Bad times, keep up the hunt though it is truly joyous when you find some.

I've got one chilling in the freezer now, wet a paper towel and wrapped it round the tin, going to have a Tremendously cold T in around 17 minutes.

4 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

I've got one chilling in the freezer now, wet a paper towel and wrapped it round the tin, going to have a Tremendously cold T in around 17 minutes.

This man knows the score.