The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

In for the shopping tonight, a bit disheartening to see the T at 15 for £13, walked to the reduced aisle and there’s 28 battered cans for £14, better than winning the lottery :thumsup2

5974F826-F9D6-45D4-8DD1-0257BDB685E0.jpeg

I fucking hate my life!
Having to drink this pish water for the next couple of months.
Have a wedding in Elgin in July & have sent a conditional acceptance based on the venue selling vitamin T. Roll on July!
IMG_3584.thumb.jpg.3dd989e77abd2d9bc637eecb3074d4fc.jpg

I have a wedding in Bolton in July, my attendance is conditional on the same grounds.

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

In for the shopping tonight, a bit disheartening to see the T at 15 for £13, walked to the reduced aisle and there’s 28 battered cans for £14, better than winning the lottery :thumsup2

5974F826-F9D6-45D4-8DD1-0257BDB685E0.jpeg

That's the best trolley I've ever seen.

Arrived at pub half an hour early. Gutted..

B7DBF51C-A0CC-4A8C-AD66-143AECEDB13B.thumb.jpeg.ef186a0cd0de6a7924442b2f4e7ca19a.jpeg

Currently sitting in the garden, house is currently 'dry' (I'd foolishly decided to swerve the bevvy for a while to try and lose a bit of timber). But that pic has got me slavering for some vitamin T. A quick trip to the shops is in order I think!

Just now, rodallegabombs said:

Currently sitting in the garden, house is currently 'dry' (I'd foolishly decided to swerve the bevvy for a while to try and lose a bit of timber). But that pic has got me slavering for some vitamin T. A quick trip to the shops is in order I think!

This is just keeping me off the cocktails until 2.30. Warm-up juice. 

3 pints of T watching the Scottish cup final, after playing early. Was very thirsty so despite the first one being quite flat it was fine. The second two were the sweet quality we all expect. Now in the house and going “Shandon Par it”. Hammer a coffee and enjoy a can in anticipation of my mate coming round, presumably with more cans