The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Had a cracking Bank Holiday (burds, booze and banter aplenty!) with a few T lagers dotted throughout. Special shoutout to the Market Bar in Kilwinning - what a pint and what a barmaid! I received a perfectly acceptable pint with a fairly large head on it, when I got about halfway through she took it off me, apologised for all the froth and topped me up free of charge! The pint wasn't perfect but I was not complaining so great to see someone so committed to their craft. 10/10 would recommend.

Had a cracking Bank Holiday (burds, booze and banter aplenty!) with a few T lagers dotted throughout. Special shoutout to the Market Bar in Kilwinning - what a pint and what a barmaid! I received a perfectly acceptable pint with a fairly large head on it, when I got about halfway through she took it off me, apologised for all the froth and topped me up free of charge! The pint wasn't perfect but I was not complaining so great to see someone so committed to their craft. 10/10 would recommend.

Pump her?

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Thought your post was "12 minutes ago" and was about to congratulate you on your early start. Where was that? Somewhere in Newington? 

Sunny Dalkeith.