The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

16 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Put in a code earlier today and it said I won a free glass. Put in my name and it said I would get a email that I need to click a link to confirm my order. Anyone else get a email as mine has not yet arrived?

Arrived pretty quickly when I did it.

Put in a code earlier today and it said I won a free glass. Put in my name and it said I would get a email that I need to click a link to confirm my order. Anyone else get a email as mine has not yet arrived?
Check yer junk folder

Hadn't had a pint of T for a couple of weeks due to cashflow issues. Decided to bite the bullet after a difficult week at work and purchased a 10 pack. Imagine my unbridled joy when I entered the promo code and it confirmed that I too had a glass with my name on it.

What an utterly glorious time to be alive!

Edited by Allan Jacobsen
*an

5 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Hadn't had a pint of T for a couple of weeks due to cashflow issues. Decided to bite the bullet after a difficult week at work and purchased a 10 pack. Imagine my unbridled joy when I entered the promo code and it confirmed that I too had a glass with my name on it.

I did hear through the grapevine that if you use a different email address you can have another go....... just saying. :cheers

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, chomp my root said:
I did hear through the grapevine that if you use a different email address you can have another go....... just saying. :cheers

In that case, there will surely be a PM with a code in my inbox very soon.....

Euphemism ?

44 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I just got another 15 can slab. Should I try again or just post the code up here?

27 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I just got another 15 can slab. Should I try again or just post the code up here?

Try it with a different email address, your missus or whatever. Whatever email address you use will be sent a link that needs to be clicked on to finalise the deal. 

27 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Yep. I've managed to win 3 so far.

I see your 3 and raise you..... 5. Admittedly one is for a mate. Still looking to add to the collection. :thumsup2

Let me know if you got an email?

I tried another 15 pack tonight -another winner -used a completely different email from a different provider and still nothing.

I don't suppose the link is something that can easily be tailored to accept your claim code?

18 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Let me know if you got an email?

I tried another 15 pack tonight -another winner -used a completely different email from a different provider and still nothing.

I don't suppose the link is something that can easily be tailored to accept your claim code?

Try your spam/junk. You can only use an email address once, I've done it a few times and had a 'bounce back' every time.  I think there's a bit that says if you haven't heard in 10 minutes contact them but I've not used it so can't help on that front.

Try your spam/junk. You can only use an email address once, I've done it a few times and had a 'bounce back' every time.  I think there's a bit that says if you haven't heard in 10 minutes contact them but I've not used it so can't help on that front.
Cheers will contact them and see what's happening. Nothing in junk/spam and no automatic filtering enabled so maybe something else I've got configured. That's 3 different email addresses tried with 3 different winning codes and no mails. Gah!

13 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
29 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Cheers will contact them and see what's happening. Nothing in junk/spam and no automatic filtering enabled so maybe something else I've got configured. That's 3 different email addresses tried with 3 different winning codes and no mails. Gah!

Worth persisting for a free T glass mate. Good luck.

6 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
7 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Probably because Chomp has already used your email addresses!