The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Was at Alton Towers today and got chatting to a Welsh couple whilst waiting for a go on Galactica. Bloke was saying that he had done some work in Cowdenbeath and was praising Wee Jimmie’s, and going on about Buckfast and how we all seem to drink it.

Both myself and my girlfriend were preaching the good ship Tennents to him, and how good it is.

Nipped into Morrison’s prior to reaching our hotel to pick up a bottle of wine for the room, and the conversation turned to how you can get good bevvy deals in this part of the world, and she asked whether or not we would be able to get Tennents here or not.

Don’t think I’ve ever loved her more.

But yeah, no Tennents in Stone. So watching telly with a glass of Malbec. Being off work until Thursday I can’t wait to get home for a cold pinT can of Tennents tomorrow evening.

25 minutes ago, Adam said:

Was at Alton Towers today and got chatting to a Welsh couple whilst waiting for a go on Galactica. Bloke was saying that he had done some work in Cowdenbeath and was praising Wee Jimmie’s, and going on about Buckfast and how we all seem to drink it.

Both myself and my girlfriend were preaching the good ship Tennents to him, and how good it is.

Nipped into Morrison’s prior to reaching our hotel to pick up a bottle of wine for the room, and the conversation turned to how you can get good bevvy deals in this part of the world, and she asked whether or not we would be able to get Tennents here or not.

Don’t think I’ve ever loved her more.

But yeah, no Tennents in Stone. So watching telly with a glass of Malbec. Being off work until Thursday I can’t wait to get home for a cold pinT can of Tennents tomorrow evening.

At the risk of being accused of black catting, I found a slab of Tennents in the PX (naafi) in a base in Georgia (USA  not the other one). I thought I'd imagined it but discussed it with a mate a good few years back who confirmed it. There was only one slab and they were 330's so I guess it must have been the remains of some exotic export lager push. I was a happy and homesick boy that night.

Edited by chomp my root

At the risk of being accused of black catting, I found a slab of Tennents in the PX (naafi) in a base in Georgia (USA  not the other one). I thought I'd imagined it but discussed it with a mate a good few years back who confirmed it. There was only one slab and they were 330's so I guess it must have been the remains of some exotic export lager push. I was a happy and homesick boy that night.

I did have a look, but to no avail sadly. Will pick up a three for £21 effort on the way home on some shite beer that isn’t T, may as well make some savings being in the south.

After walking the dog for an hour and a half this morning and then stripping wall paper off ceilings for close to five hours, I’m very deserving of a reward for all my hard work, and what better reward than this pot of golden nectar before the World Cup final kicks off:
IMG_4648.jpg
Delicious [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Apologies if I've made an arse of it, I've sort of lost track a bit but 31mar19L8179 has I think won me a couple glasses. Give it a go, as I've been going the 'receipt number has been going up, was up to about 8,500 so this sah-weet gift from Mr T might be running out....

Apologies if I've made an arse of it, I've sort of lost track a bit but 31mar19L8179 has I think won me a couple glasses. Give it a go, as I've been going the 'receipt number has been going up, was up to about 8,500 so this sah-weet gift from Mr T might be running out....
Worked for me many thanks.

10 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
19 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Worked for me many thanks.

The brotherhood of T is here to help.

On 7/15/2018 at 23:05, chomp my root said:

Worked for me mate.

Cheers!

ETA: Still works, just did one for my bro.

Edited by Slenderman

On 7/15/2018 at 23:35, chomp my root said:

I've run out of options so far, another day, another email account. :thumsup2

I just use the same email address.

Use the trick of say your email is  johnsmith@gmail.com, just use j.o.h.n.smith@gmail.com. The email for verification will still come through to johnsmith@gmail.com, but the signing up part will see it as a new email account. Can use loads of variations.