The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

I thought it was maybe just a Tennent’s tank pint glass?
Yeah, that’s right yer boi has been indulging in pints of the tank stuff. It’s absolutely glorious. Like regular T but better believe it or not.
I have only tried it once and had a cold so really cant judge it. Keen to try again

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Discussing a mutual love of tennents with the barman in the local club last night, he hands me this on the way out. Some boi. IMG_0520.jpg

Look at how manky that thumbnail is. You'd think people would have learned by now about posting photos of themselves on here.

4 hours ago, Coooombe said:

Has anyone done the Wellpark brewery tour before? Taking the aul man to it for a day this weekend and interested to hear people's thoughts on it. 

Been twice now, once with the girlfriend and once with my mates, it's an excellent tour if you're a fan of the good stuff. Little bit of the history of the brand to start then right round the brewery taking in the actual brewery and the canning plant. The tour guides are great and really know their stuff and will answer any questions you have. Then at the end you get a beautiful pint of Tennents and a few tasters of their other beers. Only piece of advice I would give is wear comfortable shoes, there's a lot of walking and a lot of stairs involved.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

IMG_1533314174.515459.jpg
It maybe a cold descending on me but this isn’t the finest pint I’ve had. Still, down it will go.
Shite photo to protect the identity of the strangers in the background.

Looks a wee bit flat.