The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

The wife is in one of her passive aggressive moods and I came home to this.
She is lucky we have kids, otherwise this would be a getting patched offence.
I'll update if it's decent on the off chance anyone cares, I'll find out where she got it.
5b64817a21e2b_MVIMG_20180803_1720052.thumb.jpg.b3015c4066f0366659a0f1b7b3bddb4e.jpg

Wife saying your packing the beef?!!

I got one of the Tennents kegs on my last visit North. Just wondering if I open it today, will it still be drinkable tomorrow/Monday.

In all fairness I’ll end up drinking it all today, but it would be nice to know anyway.

24 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

I got one of the Tennents kegs on my last visit North. Just wondering if I open it today, will it still be drinkable tomorrow/Monday.

In all fairness I’ll end up drinking it all today, but it would be nice to know anyway.

None of these things ever work. You get an 8 pint keg, the first 2 are like Creamola Foam the middle 4 are passable and the last 2 are like drinking the drip tray in a pub.

6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

None of these things ever work. You get an 8 pint keg, the first 2 are like Creamola Foam the middle 4 are passable and the last 2 are like drinking the drip tray in a pub.

tenor.gif?itemid=4849082

Anyone on the Tennents Appreciation Society on FB? A Celtic fan posted a picture of 2 pints and made a wee dig about Rangers and it has resulted in mega seethe from a Rangers fan in the comments which has so far included, threats to have the guy "done in", racism, multiple "BJK" and of course countless mentions of obsession. It is truly glorious

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

Got an email this afternoon saying my glass should be arriving on the 13th August!

Nice.

Put my order with the code on the 17th. I'm hoping we didn't kick the arse oot it.