The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Just to let you know your glass is currently in production and will be dispatched to your address W/C 13th August so should be with you the following week at the latest. There was a slight delay in the manufacturing process which has now been resolved and your glass will be with you soon.

Still nothing.

29 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Just to let you know your glass is currently in production and will be dispatched to your address W/C 13th August so should be with you the following week at the latest. There was a slight delay in the manufacturing process which has now been resolved and your glass will be with you soon.

Still nothing.

I "won" my glass on June 27. It arrived on Monday morning so don’t know how long you have been waiting for but it will arrive. 

One thing that I noticed about the glass was that it is slightly oval shaped. I wonder if it is just my luck or if all the named glasses are a bit substandard and rather than recycle them again they just use them as giveaways.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, welshbairn said:
Hope you've got the batter ready and the chip pan hot.

Heathen. The best of Japan meets the best of Scotland in my living room.

Battered sushi could be thing that brings our nations together. I'm going to try it.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
Battered sushi could be thing that brings our nations together. I'm going to try it.

Tempura? Or is that to heavy on the Japan?

Tempura with a dash of McEwans Export should do it. I'll start drawing out the global franchise papers.

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
Hope you've got the batter ready and the chip pan hot.

Heathen. The best of Japan meets the best of Scotland in my living room.

Are you entertaining the @sjc family tonight?

I "won" my glass on June 27. It arrived on Monday morning so don’t know how long you have been waiting for but it will arrive. 
One thing that I noticed about the glass was that it is slightly oval shaped. I wonder if it is just my luck or if all the named glasses are a bit substandard and rather than recycle them again they just use them as giveaways.
I was 7th July so maybe some point next week then.

4 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
26 minutes ago, supermik said:

I was 7th July so maybe some point next week then.

I was 6th July and got mine today.