Scotland v Netherlands squad/lineup

Chimter-boys

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lack of quality at either end of the pitch, otherwise competing ok against a mediocre Dutch side. Feels a bit like playing against a team from the league above - you feel like you're doing well, then suddenly you concede. It'll happen again if we don't improve. 

I posted earlier that I think the majority of team has played well. Only let downs have been Phillips and Forrest. Impressed by McGinns battling in the middle of the park

McGinn ?

Deary me.

McGinn and Phillips have been weak links. McGinn is maybe just settling in though Phillips has always looked a bit shit as well as being out of position.

McGinn and Phillips have been weak links. McGinn is maybe just settling in though Phillips has always looked a bit shit as well as being out of position.

Not overly convinced with McGinn, McLean too. Would like to see Shinnie come on.

McGinn's been absolutely fine. Clearly the "weak link" so far is the (not particularly good) winger up front. For an inexperienced side thrown together, there's some encouraging signs imo. Add a proper striker to this team and I think we'd have scored one or two by now.

Archived