Scotland v Netherlands squad/lineup

Chimter-boys

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The first bit is an absolute load of guff.

Why would Shinnie be playing ahead of him at RB?

1.  Why? Did you not burn a Mojo shirt?

2. I never suggested that.

Some fans at the ground booing Scottish players; some fans on here wanting Scotland to lose. Classy.

Remember years ago being taken to the Switzerland WC qualifier at Pittodrie and my dad and uncle about getting into a fight with some locals because they were continually booing John Collins and David Robertson throughout the game only because they played for the old firm!!!
It was also obvious to all watching that they were our best players on the night. IIRC Collins scored our goal and the booing was only coming from some anti old firm hatred, I'm no fan of the cheeks of the same arse but there is no need for that when all the players are representing our country and if after all this time the locals are still indulging in such behaviour then surely Aberdeen should be getting no more international games!!!

Guest bernardblack
This thread is a disgrace tonight. No player should ever be booed and no fan should ever want us to lose no matter what. Get a grip the lot of yeez

This. Don't watch/go to the game if you are going to boo anyone on the park....no place for it

It's not at Hampden, it's at our ground and he did the single worst thing a Dons player, never mind captain, can do in the eyes of Dons fans. f**k him.

Well, change Hampden to Scotland games then. And wait to boo him when he’s playing for Rangers ffs. Everyone’s supporting the same team tonight. Scottish lad making his national debut, very poor taste.

Morons that think Robertson is better than Tierney, [emoji1] you couldn't buy Tierneys right leg for £8m!

One players for Liverpool, the other Celtic.

One sold for ten million, the other zero.

I think Tierney is better, but it certainly isn’t a sure thing.

Well, change Hampden to Scotland games then. And wait to boo him when he’s playing for Rangers ffs. Everyone’s supporting the same team tonight. Scottish lad making his national debut, very poor taste.

It's not just any Scottish player. It's public enemy number one, he isn't welcome in Aberdeen.

Friendlies at any level are shite.
The fact that this one is stopping me watching my team this weekend is even worse.

It’s not though is it, Premiership games will be called off because the European Play Offs are on and because it’s an international week. Game would’ve been off regardless of whether Scotland took a friendly surely.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Raidernation must be back on the bevvy I'd guess. 

No, just fed up of old-firm (despite that fact THAT's DEID) apologists.

Lichtie, Boydie, etc. I'm allowed to be pissed off at Jack's selection, just as the sellik fans are allowed to mutually w**k over Tierney (fa's very good it has to be said)

One players for Liverpool, the other Celtic.

One sold for ten million, the other zero.

I think Tierney is better, but it certainly isn’t a sure thing.

One is in the Liverpool squad as back up to Alberto Moreno [emoji1] , he is also 3 years older than Tierney. I'm pretty certain i know who the better player is.
One of them has also Captained their country at 20 years of age, not many players do that.

Archived