Scotland v Netherlands squad/lineup

Chimter-boys

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some fans at the ground booing Scottish players; some fans on here wanting Scotland to lose. Classy.

I want Scotland to win but I have no issue with people booing Jack. First game back at his old home ground, where he was captain, for his hometown club, to leave for the team our fans most despise, it was always going to happen.

Guest bernardblack

Could be argued that Tierney may make the move to centre half.

Could easily play there in a back three with Robertson outside him

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Jack getting booed by Aberdeen fans is embarassing

Aye, cos, suppose one of your sellik men was coming to the end of contract and said "no way I'm off to the ***" and then went, played a game for Scotland at, say, sellik park, you'd be all magnanimous about it and cheer his every touch?

He's a traitorous *** c**t, a shite RB and picked ahead of our own favourite Shinnie? 

Aye, let's cheer him in a meaningless game.

FFS WISE UP MIN!

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Some fans at the ground booing Scottish players; some fans on here wanting Scotland to lose. Classy.

If you don’t understand why it’s because you’re a moron.

Aye, cos, suppose one of your sellik men was coming to the end of contract and said "no way I'm off to the ***" and then went, played a game for Scotland at, say, sellik park, you'd be all magnanimous about it and cheer his every touch?
He's a traitorous *** c**t, a shite RB and picked ahead of our own favourite Shinnie? 
FFS WISE UP MIN!

Sums up all thats wrong with Scotland in one post.

I want Scotland to win but I have no issue with people booing Jack. First game back at his old home ground, where he was captain, for his hometown club, to leave for the team our fans most despise, it was always going to happen.

Lads making his debut for Scotland ffs. If people went to Hampden with their club allegiances think of all the players that would be getting booed.

Good to see some fans are now clapping the guy.

1 minute ago, Jmothecat2 said:

So even though he is playing for the team you are going to support, it’s ok to boo him on his first team debut? Poor taste imho. He’s not playing for Rangers, whichever club he plays for shouldnt matter tonight.

FFS WISE UP MIN!

Very much this but, do try not to come across so incredibly furious about it. That's the key.

FFS WISE UP MIN!

The first bit is an absolute load of guff.

Why would Shinnie be playing ahead of him at RB?

Lads making his debut for Scotland ffs. If people went to Hampden with their club allegiances think of all the players that would be getting booed.

Good to see some fans are now clapping the guy.

It's not at Hampden, it's at our ground and he did the single worst thing a Dons player, never mind captain, can do in the eyes of Dons fans. f**k him.

Archived