Scotland v Netherlands squad/lineup

Chimter-boys

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m not too bothered about that team. If it works, fine. If it doesn’t, who cares? I’d have rather seen Shinnie ahead of McLean and Archer ahead of Gordon, though.

Is Gordon not winning his 50th cap or something tonight?

17 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Tierney as captain is the best thing about that team.

Not for me as he's hugely overhyped and will be rinsed tonight against the worst Dutch side I can remember.....the apologists will say he's not used to playing there, like they did when he played right back which by all accounts is the exact same as left back. 

Not for me as he's hugely overhyped and will be rinsed tonight against the worst Dutch side I can remember.....the apologists will say he's not used to playing there, like they did when he played right back which by all accounts is the exact same as left back. 

Tierney is our best player and will be captain for the next decade.

6 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Absolutely. Twenty year olds capable of subduing Arjen Robben to the extent he switches wings are ten a penny in Scotland.

For f**k sake Kenny.

Archived