Scotland v Netherlands squad/lineup

Chimter-boys

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tommy Nooka said:

One is in the Liverpool squad as back up to Alberto Moreno emoji1.png , he is also 3 years older than Tierney. I'm pretty certain i know who the better player is.
One of them has also Captained their country at 20 years of age, not many players do that.

I’m on my phone so I can’t see which team you support, but I’m willing to guess.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The Netherlands are making Scotland look decent here. They were in a World Cup semi final 3 years ago and now Ryan Jack looks competent against them.

You think we’ve got it bad.

Better to have loved and lost... yadda yadda yadda.

I’m on my phone so I can’t see which team you support, but I’m willing to guess.

Where's your guess? [emoji6]
I still think Robertsons a more than decent player tbf but Charlie Adam has played for Liverpool more times than he has.

It's not just any Scottish player. It's public enemy number one, he isn't welcome in Aberdeen.

The boy played 250 games for you over 7 seasons and was a big part in winning your only trophy in two decades ffs. Boo him when he comes and plays in a Rangers jersey but not when he's making his debut for Scotland.

It’s not though is it, Premiership games will be called off because the European Play Offs are on and because it’s an international week. Game would’ve been off regardless of whether Scotland took a friendly surely.

Greg Docherty and Ryan Fulton are also playing for the under-21s.

Big team found for all the Abergreen fans booing the only Rangers player in the team. True (green and grey) colours shown tonight by the ungrateful Tories in the North East.

I expect the staunch lad will take it with dignity and respect.

The boy played 250 games for you over 7 seasons and was a big part in winning your only trophy in two decades ffs. Boo him when he comes and plays in a Rangers jersey but not when he's making his debut for Scotland.

I'll boo whomever I want whenever I want. This idea that club allegiance doesn't matter when going to Scotland games is absolute rubbish, we are supposed to look at the single player most disliked by our support, playing at our ground, and just suppress our dislike? Get over it.

Archived