Aberdeen v Celtic - 25/10/17

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

Celtic fans still booing Shae Logan for the heinous crime of being racially abused, I see. What complete and utter vermin they are.

Tbf he’s also a cock who revels in Bayern schooling a team who can school his team 3-0 3-0.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21:17

'We don't often see this in Scotland'

Aberdeen 0-3 Celtic

d131d83a-3a6b-4ff8-824c-d8a5140bca64.jpg

Willie Miller

Former Scotland defender on BBC Sportsound

I know it's difficult for the Aberdeen fans tonight but they should appreciate what they are seeing here. They are seeing a football team in the shape of Celtic playing at the very highest level. We don't often see this in Scotland. It's normally the top teams in Europe that play like this. Celtic have produced a performance that has been outstanding.

th08.png.0b3671cb0209816c80a30e6ed9e040e7.png

We have been excellent today but I was expecting more of a fight from Aberdeen despite the fact that we have had their number since Rodgers took over.  I don't think Celtic will go another season unbeaten domestically, a team that is on it's game could very easily surprise us.  The Hibs game at Celtic Park is an example of a game where we could have lost. 

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

We have been excellent today but I was expecting more of a fight from Aberdeen despite the fact that we have had their number since Rodgers took over.  I don't think Celtic will go another season unbeaten domestically, a team that is on it's game could very easily surprise us.  The Hibs game at Celtic Park is an example of a game where we could have lost. 

Tbf to Aberdeen I reckon they can kick a jelly bean based on tonight’s performance.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Aberdeen 0-3 Celtic

d131d83a-3a6b-4ff8-824c-d8a5140bca64.jpg

Willie Miller

I know it's difficult for the Aberdeen fans tonight but they should appreciate what they are seeing here. They are seeing a football team in the shape of Celtic playing at the very highest level. We don't often see this in Scotland. It's normally the top teams in Europe that play like this. Celtic have produced a performance that has been outstanding.

th08.png.0b3671cb0209816c80a30e6ed9e040e7.png

Seriously, Willie shut the f**k up. Next Tuesday we'll see a team playing at the very highest level, celtic are just a lot better than The Rest in Scotland

Aberdeen 0-3 Celtic
d131d83a-3a6b-4ff8-824c-d8a5140bca64.jpg Willie Miller

Plus a visit from, officially, the greatest fans in the world. What a night for the dandy faithful, prob won’t forget it for a long time.

Feel sorry for shinnie tbh. Tracking back, pressing high and flying into tackles. Celtics midfield three just passing it round him.
Poor tactics and selections from McInnes imo. He needs to shoulder blame for this performance.
That being said, that's the best I've seen celtic play in years. I'm just disappointed we made it so easy for them.
GMS can leave whenever he likes and if celtic keep playing at that level or even near it no Scottish team is beating them for a long long time.

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Killie have just scored after rangers missed a pen. If Carlsberg did Wednesday night's haha

SO we beat our biggest rivals on the pitch comfortably and our historical rivals have a comedy end of game meltdown?

Pleasing

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Not to mention singing about child abuse.

I’ve been joking a lot tonight but I can’t believe how regularly and vociferously they act like capri suns, considering how much they claim to dislike them.

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

Why do you constantly talk a lot of shite?

You've just pumped your nearest challengers 3-0 away. I'm just wondering why a result in Glasgow is so important to you?

Archived