Aberdeen v Celtic - 25/10/17

7 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

We do too! Remember the 4-0 back in 2015 when Celtic ended the Dons 13-match unbeaten run?
emoji12.png
Also, The Famous squandered a couple of magical chances to go top of the table that year;
December 2015 -
2-2 Inverness
0-0 Partick Thistle

emoji12.png
Remember the following year the Dons missed a glorious chance to go level on points?
February 2016 -
3-1 Inverness
emoji12.png

They were absolute soul crushers. Although in fairness we were lucky to get a draw with Caley that day. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that 4-0 one in the 14/15 season was the worst one for me. To me the Dons felt invincible at the time, and to be dismantled so comprehensively really got to me. I felt like if we couldn't win then, when could we?

We've had a couple of bad losses since, but the only one which comes close for me is the 3-0 League Cup final. That was a killer. 

Anyway, this time. 3-0 Dons, f**k ye's. 

14 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Yeah that 4-0 one in the 14/15 season was the worst one for me. To me the Dons felt invincible at the time, and to be dismantled so comprehensively really got to me. I felt like if we couldn't win then, when could we?

We've had a couple of bad losses since, but the only one which comes close for me is the 3-0 League Cup final. That was a killer. 

Anyway, this time. 3-0 Dons, f**k ye's. 

The worst thing about the 4-0 was that for the first hour, until the second goal went in, we had been superb. We took the game to Celtic and pinned them back in a way that hardly ever happens at Parkhead.

Then we utterly collapsed.

16 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

We do too! Remember the 4-0 back in 2015 when Celtic ended the Dons 13-match unbeaten run?
emoji12.png
Also, The Famous squandered a couple of magical chances to go top of the table that year;
December 2015 -
2-2 Inverness
0-0 Partick Thistle
emoji12.png
Remember the following year the Dons missed a glorious chance to go level on points?
February 2016 -
3-1 Inverness
emoji12.png

So you’re saying that the reason that Celtic keep winning the league is not because they’re any good, but because all the other teams are not good enough?

So you’re saying that the reason that Celtic keep winning the league is not because they’re any good, but because all the other teams are not good enough?

You really took that from my post??

I'll explain. I responded to a poster who said the Dons have previous for stopping unbeaten runs.
I pointed out that Celtic also have previous for this, and there was also a gentle reminder that the Dons are serial bottlecrashers.

Guest Bob Mahelp
5 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I pointed out that Celtic also have previous for this, and there was also a gentle reminder that the Dons are serial bottlecrashers.

I've not been on here all that long but the first thing  I noticed on this board was how much sh*te you talk.

2 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

You really took that from my post??

I'll explain. I responded to a poster who said the Dons have previous for stopping unbeaten runs.

Have you heard of humour?

I should be buzzing for this but got the fear like!

In terms of changes from the Hibs game, I have a nasty feeling we may see Considine back in. Grim. Personally would rather see Tansey come in if fit.

In terms of scoreline, 1-2, Arnason for us, Griffiths and Rogic for Celtic.

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

Lewis

Logan Kari McKenna Reynolds Considine

Tansey AOC Ball Shinnie

Rooney

Mon the shitfest

if i don't take those bet365 odds, i will happily take a 0-0 shitfest now... players looking a little leggy at the mo

Archived