Aberdeen v Celtic - 25/10/17

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McInnes confirmed in his press conference this afternoon that Considine and Tansey are fit for selection. I have a feeling that he will move Shinnie into midfield, with Considine restored to left-back. I'd personally stick with the same back four, bring Tansey in, move McLean slightly further forward, and replace Rooney with either Wright or Stewart. 

McInnes confirmed in his press conference this afternoon that Considine and Tansey are fit for selection. I have a feeling that he will move Shinnie into midfield, with Considine restored to left-back. I'd personally stick with the same back four, bring Tansey in, move McLean slightly further forward, and replace Rooney with either Wright or Stewart. 

I'd leave Considine out, but bring in Tansey:

Lewis
Logan Arnason McKenna Shinnie
O'Connor
Tansey McLean
May Rooney GMS

May's work rate will be needed, and GMS will have he bit between his teeth for this one I reckon.

COYR!!

We do too! Remember the 4-0 back in 2015 when Celtic ended the Dons 13-match unbeaten run?
[emoji12]
Also, The Famous squandered a couple of magical chances to go top of the table that year;
December 2015 -
2-2 Inverness
0-0 Partick Thistle
[emoji12]
Remember the following year the Dons missed a glorious chance to go level on points?
February 2016 -
3-1 Inverness
[emoji12]

At least you're not so bothered about us to go back and search the dates, opposition and scorelines of previous poor results...

Fuc*ing mon then you political posturing bellends!

6 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

I'd leave Considine out, but bring in Tansey:

Lewis
Logan Arnason McKenna Shinnie
O'Connor
Tansey McLean
May Rooney GMS

May's work rate will be needed, and GMS will have he bit between his teeth for this one I reckon.

COYR!!

I'm thinking similar but possibly with Wright in place of Rooney and May through the middle to give us that bit more pace/energy up top to pressure Celtic when they are in position.

Negative thinking to drop a forward for a winger and lose Rooney's ability in the box with both Wright and GMS starting but I think we need as much pace on the field up front as we can get to try and stretch Celtic's back 4 a bit. Barker was effective at the weekend and some Celtic legs may be a tad weary. Wright & GMS could expose that.

Rooney to be an option later on if the game is opening up a bit or we are behind and have to take some risks.

Kenny McLean to have the game of his life I expect.

Logan winner please.

Archived