Hibs vs Hearts

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

No, you are a Roman Romanov lookalike from Edinburgh who works in a petrol station and has clearly never had his jam roll.

...but enough about yer Da.

Think you'll find I'm a tall, dark and handsome dreamboat with luscious locks and a chiseled jaw, who just also happens to be an internet cretin. shitwine.png

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See that Andrew Dallas is ref , how in hell is he going to cope with this game . He's had holocaust of a season so far none worse than hamilton rangers game last friday where he was awful.

Could be very very messy !!!! No where near this level , a joke that he's in europe , should be back to the juniors where even there he was ridiculed every week.  

53 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Not trying to be rude but could Magee kindly just do one.

The Hibernian Soldiers of P&B don't need a middle aged Stirling tramp playing hype man, thank you very much dank.png

putitthere.png

Think near enough every Hearts or Hibs fan I’ve spoke to has agreed that if we try and come out and play Hibs will probably win. If we turn it into an industrial, agricultural guff fest then we will get a result. 

Think we know which of the more likely setups Levein will adhere to...

I'd tweak that slightly and say if Levein shitfests it and Hibs don't score early, Hearts will definitely get a result. Our best hope is Hearts setting out defensively and us running over them.

If Hearts are in it on say 60 minute, they'll know our defence has a mistake or two in them.

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I'd tweak that slightly and say if Levein shitfests it and Hibs don't score early, Hearts will definitely get a result. Our best hope is Hearts setting out defensively and us running over them.

If Hearts are in it on say 60 minute, they'll know our defence has a mistake or two in them.

Do we do anything else? 4U0m6pP.png

57 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

I feel quite confident in saying that this game will be dung to watch and this thread will be populated with posts about how overrated neutrals find it.

What a time to be alive

VanGaals Bitch

Folk continually expecting a swashbuckling affair in a pure blood and thunder derby rather than just drama, controversy and scenes. Never fails. heh.png

Archived